Gold Monster 1000 Not To Be In April

Chris G. on the Outback Forum said he got a email from Minelab and they told him that the US won't see GM 1000 maybe the end of May if not June.

This no Joke and I don't know how many ways you can spell crap but this is crap. I don't think Chris would be saying if this wasn't true.

To Minelab

A lot of us have put their money down for a while and I'd like to hear the why.

Chuck

• Like 2

USA has two April Fools Days in one month hey !!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that , been confirmed here we can line up next week in Aus . That's because we are a day earlier and get first bite of the cherry . Maybe leave a few for USA .

Cheers Chuck

Goldrat

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Chris G. on the Outback Forum said he got a email from Minelab and they told him that the US won't see GM 1000 maybe the end of May if not June.

This no Joke and I don't know how many ways you can spell crap but this is crap. I don't think Chris would be saying if this wasn't true.

To Minelab

A lot of us have put their money down for a while and I'd like to hear the why.

Chuck

Cuz Africa is a Big Country and they are  first in Line...."Patience Grasshopper" :rolleyes: Ig

Funny you're the second person in the last two day that has said Patience Grasshopper. I say to you Grasshopper has been.haha Well more or less.

Chuck 

Sorry Steve but if I could make it better for you I would. That should make you feel better knowing somebody cares.

The Best 

Chuck

• Like 1

So maybe I'll get my Birthday present in August instead of April? ... No time to use it now anyways... busy working the real gold fields here in  the bay area.

strick

Strick

What you do is wish in one hand and spit in the other to see what gets full the fastest. That is where we or at this time.

Chuck

• Like 1

It looks like Minelab is having trouble supplying Australia also. Miners Den has five stores in Australia: Melbourne, Bendigo, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane. This is from the Miners Den website:

COMING SOON! The GOLD MONSTER 1000 turns beginners into experts with fully automatic operation in an easy-to-use, high performance detector. Availability and prices are yet to be confirmed.
AU$0.01