Endless Winter / Wet Season

• The title was changed to Endless Winter / Wet Season

You are King of the Patch, Lucky! Hope you saved a few for me....I'll be heading there for a short trip when I get back to Idaho soon! Loved being in FL this winter, but chomping at the bit to get out nugget hunting! 

• Like 5

Peg,

As you know, no one gets them all.  Some nuggets just have your name on them no matter who swung the same dirt!  Hope to see you out in the gold fields...but make sure the weather will be in your favor!

Rick

• Like 3

Jeff,

We have then, so far not impressed.  When the ground dries out, we will give it another go on some deep nugget ground.  Other than that collecting dust all Winter long.

LuckyLundy

• Like 1

"Endless Winter" is it ever. Lucky, you out making one of those Warren Miller, (ski) metal detecting adventure snow movies... sounds like an exciting trip and an impressive bunch of gold for tough conditions, great job as you seldom if ever disappoint your loyal fans an eager students here at Steve's place. Thanks for sharing and Hope to see you out there soon as winter decides to loosen its unreasonably Icy grip our fun.

• Like 1

I was planning on being there this week, but got scared off by the weather report... and from the sound of your report I made the right choice. My lil jeep is planning on taking me to play next week on Tuesday or Monday if I just can't wait, probably by better to give things until Tuesday to dry out. In all that open space I just know there is one left for me if I can just get my coil over it.

• Like 1

Glad you got into the pretty yellow Rick. We woosed out over here due to the storm...see you up there some day. 

strick 

• Like 1