Endless Winter / Wet Season

3 minutes ago, Sourdough Scott said:

I would, but you never sent Jan her chili peppers, nor did you lend me.you 19 in coil. I thought we were tight. ⛏?

Well I couldn't find any chili peppers in Yuma and the freight bill was too high for the 19'''''' c'mon man have a heart...

2 wrongs don't make a right...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

2 wrongs don't make a right...

But 3 lefts do. Hava heart VAP. the dude got 14"  of snow and it won't take much to tip him over the edge.

• Like 4

Google is usually so helpful, only one hit... no help at all.

my dogs are barkin and now my head hurts, but I looked at lucky's gold again and I feel a little better. Ahh, being cooped up all winter has got me all bar-Ken-otts, hmmm soon the snow will all melt and the bar-ken-otts will be out in their full glory, you know it's so beautiful in the mountains until all the bar-ken-otts from the city get here, possibly...can't wait to start swinging that new bar-Ken-otts over all my old patches. Damn, now my head hurts again...

IMG_0867.PNG

• Like 2

OK, OK. I'll explain it. The last time up here in the Northern Sierras that we had a seemingly endless winter, I went to my wise old Indian friend and ask "when will this winter end"? He thought silently for a long moment and said "winter will pass very soon- white mans wood pile is down to bark 'n knots". 

• Like 9