Jennifer

For Sale
Brand New Minelab Pro-Sonic Wireless Audio System

3 posts in this topic

Brand New Minelab Pro-Sonic Wireless Audio System

Brand new, never used, was going to use on my GPX but purchased a GPZ so the 5000 is going into the backup/"friend out with me detecting" program so no need for this item.

$250.00 shipped (Paypal you pay fees or send funds as friend so no fees) or local pickup in Las Vegas or Gold Basin (where I am every weekend)

Jennifer

IMG_1507.JPG

Actual photos..... :biggrin:

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

Bump: $225.00 plus $10.00 shipping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rod K
      My dad isn't doing well so i am trying to sell this to get money for a trip to Mich. to see him. A real nice Infinium LS pulse induction metal detector. These are great nugget hunters on land and can be used in the water down to 200'. I have 3 coils with it, the standard 10"x14" DD, a the 10"x14" mono, and a new 5"x10" DD. 2 of them are on homemade PVC lower rods with spring V-clips. Also the land use headphones and 2 AA battery packs and belt and pouch to hip mount control box.. Over $1100 worth and i would like to get $750 shipped in the lower 48. Or sell detector with the stock 10"x14" DD coil and your choice of one of the other 2 coils for $675 shipped.  If interested PM me. Thanks 

• By Mike Hillis
      I have a like new Whites Deepscan 1400 coil with cover for sale. I bought it new but have used it very little.
      Will work on any M6/MXT/DFX/V3/V3i/V3X. I'm not sure its V-rated but it runs on my V3 ok.  

160.00 $140 shipped. USPS Money Order or Paypal.

Send a PM if you need pictures.

Thanks,
      Mike  
    • By Shelton
      Used 5 times. Condition perfect. Soft factory backpack, 8 inches and 10x12 coils. Warranty EU - copy of bill from Italian dealer. I was replaced on it 10x12 inches coil. Both coils new. Used 2 times. Best offer. Send me PM. Item location: Warsaw in Europe. Payment in advance. PayPal or wire transfer.
    • By normmcq
      White's DFX used very little, standard accessories $575.00 Plus Shipping
       Posting this for a friend. Contact me Norm McQ @  normanmcq@yahoo.com
    • By tucannon
      New back up 4500 and no time on it and still new in box. Assembled only for testing.  3 commander coils included 8", 11" & 12x15" with remaining factory warranty. Will ship only in US. Asking $2300 or best offer. PM me and can send photos.
      Thanks
      AC
    • By Condor
      I have a brand new GPX 5000 that hasn't even been unpacked yet.  It's still in the shipping carton.  It's a long story on how I came to own this while waiting to get a new 7000, nevertheless, I'll make someone a screaming good deal.  If you're interested I also have a brand new Detech Ultra Sensing Mono coil, 14" round.  Also still in the box.    I also still have the SDC 2300 with about 10 hrs run time, make me an offer one or more of these items.  Too many detectors!