Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jennifer

Prepare For Some " Dumb Blond " GPZ Questions Guys :-)

Hey Jen, congrats!!!   I think you're going to love the ZED.  

I never used the stock harness, either.  I put the harness back in the box and got myself a Camelpack.   I use this with the hipstick so that I only have one setup to take on and off.

Secondly, I really had to remove all metal below chest height.  Trying to pinpoint a target less than .1 gram is hard to do with any metal nearby.

Some people will disagree with me, but you will hear the Hermit pick if it is on your belt.  (By they way, you're right, this pick is freak'n awesome)

As for "Dumb Blond" questions, you've seen plenty of my dumb blond questions on this forum... and people still are kind enough to give good advice :)

Oh, and lastly, I would keep the shoes ... you're style'n  :)  ha..ha..  

Andy

Guest Jennifer

Who here in the USA sells the hipstick?

Jen (sore as hell) Bond 

Guest Jennifer

Scott and Norm, thank you both.

Jen

I have problems with my headphones pinpointing.  Do they make metal-less headphones?

Guest Jennifer
5 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I have problems with my headphones pinpointing.  Do they make metal-less headphones?

Use ear bud style, much smaller amount of metal surface area.

Guest Jennifer

Thanks guys, just ordered a medium (I'm 5'11" tall) hip stick from Rob to use along with the Pro-Swing 45 that came with the ZED.

Jen

Jen, many people insert the clip on to their pants or pants belt...I donot like that because the pressure pushes one's pants down and the hipstick rides on the hip-bone. I put the hipstick on my harness belt, just to the side of my hipbone...very comfortable for me. I have things arranged so the hipstick cannot keep sliding toward the back...

I also suggest Doc's swingy-thingy bungee...way better than that cheap rubber band Minelab keeps using...

fred