Sign in to follow this  
Northeast

Reached My Goal - Twice!

Out for 4 hours this morning. Tried some different settings on the Z around where I got the nice bits last week.  

Got 2 targets with General/Difficult that I hadn't identified last week with HY in either Normal or Diff. 

Tested those 2 targets with HY in Norm and Diff today but couldn't hear either. Both ended up being nails but was interesting that HY knocked them off the radar. 

Ended up with 1 bit of yellow for the day - not as impressive as last week though :sleep:.   .59 grams. 

B&Z hopefully arriving tomorrow :cool:

IMG_3131.thumb.JPG.c7cbcb4df5ffe073d6b6b22c17472f65.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks for that Northeast. Interesting about High Yield not getting those nails. Thats a nice clean hand there mate.....LOL :laugh:

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

JW, they are the hands of a nurse and part time prospector. Washed in alcohol with moisturizer all week unfortunately. 

It was interesting that HY couldn't pick up the nails - both quite deep at over 1.5 feet each.  Just reiterates what JP says about the different modes picking up different types of targets and how they manage the ground  and how you should go over gold bearing ground with different settings to really cover it properly.  

When I get the B&Z I am going to do the exact same little area (maybe 3 metres X 6 metres) and see if I can get something else to pop up.  

If anyone is into palm reading can you see a 'golden' future for me?? :biggrin:

• Like 2

unfortunately all the girls in my fantasies at night will now be sporting your lovely elegant hands.

Lol MT, flattery will get you nowhere :blush:

Are those famous Kalgoorlie establishments still operating?  Maybe a 'weekender' is on the cards?  Too long out bush? :laugh::biggrin: