Kevin Hoagland Tours White's Electronics

Published on Dec 19, 2016 - In this episode of Gold Trails, host Kevin Hoagland starts his adventure with a private tour of the White's Metal Detector factory in Sweethome Oregon. He then makes his way to a nearby GPAA Mining Claim in search of gold nuggets. Later in the show he tests his luck on the Oregon Coast with a prototype White's detector searching for treasure with the Metal Man!

• Like 5

Does anyone know what Kevin is working on these days (since he left GPAA) ?

Unless this is something that just happened in the last couple weeks, I think you might be mistaken. He was still with them a few weeks ago when I last saw him and I've heard nothing since. If you've heard something in the last week or two, let us know.

• Like 2

It is my understanding he has many episodes of Gold Trails to do yet.  That would be a time when he would make some changes or become a consultant to different groups.

I'll try to ask him on Saturday at the Gold Show in Las Vegas.

No worries - messages get mangled all the time. I once logged onto a forum a few years back (not this one) and saw a post lamenting the passing of Chris Ralph who used to write for the ICMJ Mining Journal. I reached over and pinched my arm and all seemed normal. I asked my wife - Honey, can you see me siting here? She said yes, so I concluded I must not be dead yet. I responded on the forum that the rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated. It turned out another gent who had written some articles for us but had been in poor health for some time had indeed passed (and I'd heard of it), but the grim reaper hasn't got me yet.

• Like 2