5 people like this

A pic of one of the kangaroos I saw out today, enjoy

Cheers

Ashley

Kangawalafox.jpg

4 people like this

yum!:biggrin:

Hi Guys

Found this unusual little fella a couple of years ago near Kalgoorlie.

Unfortunately the target below him was a brass screw.

Cheers Norm

58fa51757d65a_SpinyTailedLizard.JPG.570fefc5b161079fcbe22c03944ba7f7.JPG

3 people like this

16 hours ago, Quogmeier said:

Hi Guys

Found this unusual little fella a couple of years ago near Kalgoorlie.

Unfortunately the target below him was a brass screw.

Cheers Norm

58fa51757d65a_SpinyTailedLizard.JPG.570fefc5b161079fcbe22c03944ba7f7.JPG

Usually find them as a pair living in hollow logs.

Unfortunately normally find them after you've put the log on your camp fire no matter how much you check to make sure your fire wood's not hiding any critters.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      From http://cdn-media.macmillan.com.au/mea/downloadpdfs/9781420297911.pdf
      or click images below for larger views...

• By Squizz
      Hi all 
      Well l have 2 days of work to go and then was going to have 3 weeks of dectecting, but along comes Debbieee ! Tropical cyclone Debbieee Cat 4 predicted by the time of land fall , with 400mls of rain ,now have to make it home in time to prep , it's Sunday night here , suppose to cross the coast early Tuesday morning? Nth Queensland weather gotta love it !
      Away I will get a couple of weeks in looking for the yellow 🙂
      Hope all the path are safe and prepared.
      Regards
      Squizz
    • By madtuna
      Hi folks,
      for those making the trek this year and who plan on detecting on Erlistoun Station.
      Ownership has changed hands and it is no longer held by Grainger Pastoral Co.
      I will still be here as on site manager so it's business as usual as far as I am concerned.
      We are a prospector friendly station and all we ask is to please let us know if and when you'll be on the station. Feral control is on going so for safety reasons, it helps if we know where you are and you know where we are.
      Please take out what you bring in, don't bury your rubbish. Please keep off station roads when wet, that wheel rut becomes a water channel, that water channel becomes a creek....
      Please respect leases and know where you are and have 40E's and permissions in order.
      Please respect cattle and infrastructure, and no firearms or shooting under any circumstances.
      At this stage I am not sure on the new owners policy regarding bringing dogs onto the station but I will endeavour to find out ASAP and update it here.
      Correspondence can be sent to:
      Steve Fisher,
      P.O. Box 189
      Laverton W.A. 6440
      Ph :08 9037 5951 (after 6pm)
      Email: picknose@hotmail.com
      Alternatively I can be contacted here on this forum
    • By Steve Herschbach
      "...it is a funny game they play, these people who live and breathe gold and search for it every day. They look for something that might not be there but if it is could change their lives forever."
      http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/miners-with-a-heart-for-gold-20170310-guvc87.html
    • By mn90403
      This is an open thread for any good/bad Australian picture of gold or video adventure!
      Post away mates.
      Mitchel
    • By Reg Wilson
      The new compact, super light PI from Ballarat, Australia. This machine uses any Minelab PI compatible mono coil and is dynamite on small as well as larger gold. It is almost totally unaffected by  EMI enabling it to be used near or practically beneath power lines. All hand built, on a limited production scale, this little beauty is creating great interest in Australia, where it can handle the highly mineralized soils. The outlet for this detector is Goldsearch, in Dunolly, Victoria, Australia.