Sourdough Scotts' Notice To Appear

Sourdough Scott; AKA Highgrader Harry; AKA #$@*&)% )$&#$!;

Sir.

By the power vested in me, by me, for me, you are hereby, forthwith, therefor ordered to appear in THE PLUMAS COUNTY SUPERIOR QUARTS wherefore, whereby, henceforth, you will be given the opportunity to defend your boast of "Pocket Hunter Extraordinaire".  An appearance date has been set for the Twenty second day of April in the Year of our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen at 8:00 am. You will appear before the Honorable, Impartial, Non-biassed, Self Righteous Judge Klunker (even though he knows danged well you couldn't find a pocket if it was sewed on the backside of your britches). Failure to appear will result in the arrest and ransom of your dog- "Rooster".

Klunker Esq.

a

• Like 9

Crikey, sounds like a long drawn out case, jurors locked away for months. Recommend food be kept away from Rooster, get him as hungry as, he may settle matters quickly and juror Paul be released to serve his pending sentence in the downunder penal colony. If this fails Her Majesties AU Governor Normal will be forced to issue extradition orders immediately.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

I wanna be on the jury!!

:biggrin:

You gotta be in town and the trial won't be until later and you will be in Australia.

2 hours ago, fredmason said:

There are special jackets and special places for those three....

"they're coming to get me aha, they're coming to get me aha"  a pretty old song from my crazy drywaller days...

fred

Hey Fred.  Did know there was a sequel to that song?  And yes, it`s as bad as the original was. cheers Dave

• Like 1

This last storm was like bamboo under the finger nails

23 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

You guys really should not drink that stuff! :laugh:

I sure hope the weather gets better up there in Gods country...or we may see more of this type of behavior...confiscating a man's dog? that just aint right....

strick

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

You guys really should not drink that stuff! :laugh:

AAUUURRRGGGHHH! More snow on the ridge lines last night. I think I need to START drinking that stuff.

• Like 2