Detector Floodgates Open In May

We have the New Garrett AT Pro 2? coming in May.

The new Minelab Gold Monster 1000 is said to be available in May.

The new Nokta Impact is now shipping to dealers and will have widespread availability in May.

And finally, the new XP DEUS HF elliptical coil is supposed to ship in May!

Looks like something for just about everyone there. Not sure about the Garrett but look for more from me on the Minelab GM1000, the Nokta Impact with large coil, and the Deus elliptical coil when the time comes.

IMG_0347.PNG

• Like 4

That Deteknix Scuba Tector is another that hasn't been out long.

So many new toys but just so much money to spend.

Going to a Treasure Show this Saturday and hope to see some of what we've been hearing about.

Chuck.

Steve,

It would be better for my poke if I opened up a new gold field in California, Arizona or Nevada!

Have detector will travel.

Mitchel

Well I got back late today from that Treasure Show and nobody knows anything. The Dealers from Garrett said they only know what we all seen on that short video.

It was a lot of  Dealers for Minelab but nothing was known on the GM 1000.

Now something I haven't heard on here and one of the guys from Minelab said that a new CTX is coming out and the price was being lowered on what will become the old CTX. Has anyone on here heard of that being true ?

I did walk out the door with a Deteknix wireless headphones. I first was going to get the Garretts but this Dealer said for the money and costing less he liked the Deteknix better. You can go with the 1/8 jack and a adapter to go from 1/8 to 1/4.

I started with the 1/4 jack and that will work with my MX Sport also with the adapter will work for the GM 1000..

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Well I got back late today from that Treasure Show and nobody knows anything. The Dealers from Garrett said they only know what we all seen on that short video.

Now something I haven't heard on here and one of the guys from Minelab said that a new CTX is coming out and the price was being lowered on what will become the old CTX. Has anyone on here heard of that being true ?

I did walk out the door with a Deteknix wireless headphones. I first was going to get the Garretts but this Dealer said for the money and costing less he liked the Deteknix better. You can go with the 1/8 jack and a adapter to go from 1/8 to 1/4.

I started with the 1/4 jack and that will work with my MX Sport also with the adapter will work for the GM 1000..

Chuck

I have both and the run time on the garret is way longer than the deteknics-6hrs vs 30 hrs before needing a charge-How long do the new minelab wireless systems run for ? I also heard a rumor that minelab was working on some new coils for the 2300-that would be nice:smile: Mike C...:ph34r:

Mike C

Who knows I may have shot myself in the foot by buying the Deteknix but I don't last 6 hrs. anymore myself. Like said I plan on using it on both the MX Sport and the Gold Monster 1000. I do have other detectors it will work on but only time will tell if I like or not.

The trouble is if you put a kid in a candy store he has to come home with something.

I was looking at the Deteknix Scuba Tector but don't have all the equipment now to put it to work. I must say it looks great and with all the videos it can do the job it was made for.

What I've said just reflect only my opinion and that's about half true and half bull.

Chuck

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

In general the people most willing to talk are the ones least likely to know. The people who do know are bound by non-disclosure agreements and are not going to say squat.

Short of having one in your hands it seems to me nearly every possible fact about the GM1000 is already known.

• Like 1

I held one of the 1000s today.  It is light and nice and a good price I would say.  A very good price if it works.  haha

There was a bit of conversation about it when someone slipped and said you could set it up so you could hear a threshold.  (What?)

It seems that the detector was too difficult to explain in Africa with a threshold so they made it silent out of the box!  It can be adjusted to bring up the threshold to a level where we have been taught to hunt.  (Smooth waves without breaks and when it breaks that is a target)

I didn't look at any of the other detectors or even ask about them.

Mitchel

• Like 3