Sequel To The Book " Blood Gold Revenge "

Hi Steve and members, if this is not in the right section please move. :smile: Well my new novel Bush Redemption is now getting very close to print. The front and rear cover have been done, interior layout finalized, editing finished, just waiting on the first print copy to arrive before going into full print. It will also be a Ebook on the internet. Here is the front and rear cover, cheers Dave. 

bush redemption cover.jpg

• Like 5

On Ya, will have it on the Kindle once available. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fredmason said:

I prefer hard copy. How might one order both books in the USA?

fred

Hi Fred, There were quite a few mobs in the USA and Canada with my first book for sale. Will have to check it out and get back to you mate.

10 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I am guessing not available yet - keep an eye out here.

Hi Steve, yeah not quite ready for sale yet, but won't be to far off. Some detector shops in OZ have been selling the book with success, so any of you blokes in the good old USA that have detector shops and would like to do the same just flick me a pm. Cheers Dave.

37 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

Hi Dave, How may I get a hard copy of both books here in New Zealand? I have heard too much good feedback about your first one & then knew you were working on the 2nd one so thought I would wait until the 2nd one was out & get them both. Are you able to post them to me direct & I pay you direct?. Cheers mate.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

Hi JW, just did a quick search since replying to Fred, Barnes & Nobel, Book depository, Indigo, Booktopia, Wordery, the Nile, Fishpond to name a few, but yeah mate I can post direct if needed. Just not sure of postage costs to NZ.Cheers Dave.