My First Impression Of The Minelab Gold Monster 1000

Thanks Steve for a well written report on the Gold Monster 1000. Looking forward on getting my GM 1000.

Chuck

Love the review, but what the heck do I want a VLF gold machine for, got over em years ago but then again............can tell the treasurer Steve talked me into one..........yeah that`s the go................

Very nice review Steve.  

Norvic, can you let me know if the "Steve said I should buy it" line works with the treasurer?  

I want one, I'm not sure if I need one and I'm almost positive I will be in all sorts of trouble if I buy one :laugh:

• Like 1

Good review-Ive always trusted minelabs auto tracking on all of their gold beepers-as it wont track out gold when on-But I still use fixed on my 5k :wink: Mike C...:ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goldwright said:

Nice report Steve one question, did you use headphones or was the speaker good enough? wonder why Minelab didnt go wireless.

I was out in the desert and between the quiet and the very decent audio on the GM1000 I had no issues just running without headphones. The design goal here is simplicity and low price, not deluxe-ness, so no wireless.

• Like 1