Sign in to follow this  
AUddicted

What To Sell A GPZ 7000 For?

AUddicted    47

Hello folks,

It's been a long time since I've used my GPZ because I had to move away from the Redding area where I was using it regularly. It makes sense to sell it and use the money for a new computer and engineering software for my business. The machine has around 200 hours and works perfect. It still has the original skidplate, so that gives you an idea of the minimal wear and tear. 

Can you please recommend a fair asking price so I can then put it in the classifieds with pictures? 

Thanks much.

Steve Herschbach    7,843

Go to eBay, do a search for GPZ 7000 metal detector, click "used" and "sold listings" on left, see what they sold for. Works for any halfway popular items. My standard operating procedure when selling used.

Purchase date, remaining warranty is a critical factor. A thorough cleaning and lots of great photos do wonders. I am amazed at how many people think I want to buy their filthy detector shown in out of focus photos.

• Like 2

fredmason    1,027

Bill Southern has a used gpz with two years warranty for sale for 6200 bucks.... around 6000$ is what I have seen some used units advertised at...

good luck

fred

• Like 2

Andyy    93

I agree with Fred.  Got mine slightly used in this price range.

• Like 1

matt    103

There was a used 7000 advertised for sale on all the forums a couple weeks ago for asking price of $5500.

AUddicted    47

I now have it listed in the classifieds. Thank you all for the input. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bigtow08
      I am very new, is there any way to tell the approximate depth the item you detected? I have a GMT.
    • By Bhogg
      I've got the Mxt All Pro but originally bought it so I could do both park, beach and gold prospecting but Now that I've got the GM1000 and sdc for gold I'm not so sure that the Mxt is the best machine out there for coin hunting that's also an easy to use machine? What are your thoughts or suggestions for a great coin detector?.
      Thanks again mate
    • By iMine
      In the process of finding the right person to mine with... any advice from those who have been there and done that would be great. Thanks. 

Small Scale Mining.
    • By Jennifer
      Hi all... I assume Chris Ralph will be the first to ID this as he's our resident Geologist and lives in the Silver State (Nevada) but will in Gold Basin today, I was working at push with a huge heap of mine tailings near by and ran across this. I've never seen native silver in quartz before and it's too shiny (hard to tell in photos) to be lead in my opinion... any thoughts?
      PS: I just noticed we have an actual geology/mineral section, sorry, I should have put this there, feel free to move it Steve.
      Thx
      Jen

• By MontAmmie
      Hi ya'll!  I have a question for you.  If you could go detecting anywhere in the lower 48 and stay as long as you wanted-where would it be, and what would you hunt?
      Not looking for anybody's top secret honey hole, just a general area.  I'm planning our trip next summer with the small toyhauler and ATV.  I'd like to try hunting some different things in some different places.  Already got South Beach/FT Lauderdale on the radar, as well as tons of places in Montana.  There has to be something fun in the 2500 miles in between!
      Thanks for all suggestions!
      Ammie