A .6 Gram On A Windy Day With The Z

Well done Swifty including the filling in of the hole at the end.  That was a deep, loud little guy for the size.  I think if someone had not read it was a .6grammer up front they would never believe their eyes when you only got IT.

I've been there and dug those but they are getting very hard to find now.  We know these are left because the GPXs missed them.  There are still some 2300 nuggets out there.

You are on 9 with a high smoothing.  That will be different than many who will watch this.

The only thing that I think we are missing is how 'faint' the signal was before you set up the camera.  You had taken a couple of scrapes and you hoped it was going to be a nugget.

How faint was it?

Mitchel

The only thing that I think we are missing is how 'faint' the signal was before you set up the camera.  You had taken a couple of scrapes and you hoped it was going to be a nugget.

How faint was it?

Mitchel

Whats missing in the Video is the many iron stones you need to dig that sound just like a nugget. Most of the nuggets I have been getting in this location start off as nothing more the a ground noise and once your down an inch or so then its starts getting to be a repeatable target.

Patrick; that is the most leisurely digging pace I have seen...the gpz sure makes little ones sound grown-up...nice restoration job, except you left footprints...just teasing!

fred 

Fred hows that story go about the 2 old bulls on a hill eyeing the young cows down in the pasture?  Hehe, I take my time, low and slow. No one gets them all but I do try :)

• Like 2