Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Ger Easyway 3D Detector?

Hie Steve; Thanks for the discussion about the GPZ 7000 and other gold detectors. I am attracted to a machine that I have never used: the GER Easyway 3D Detector. Do you have experience using this one? What is your comment about it?

Hie there! does anyone here have experience using the GER Easyway 3D Detector?

Welcome to the forum Joseph.

This may not be entirely fair to the company involved but you asked so this is my honest answer. When I see a company sell products like the ones pictured below I think "Long Range Locator" and my interest ceases.

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

In fact this one just spells it out....

IMG_0410.JPG

So apparently you strap this thing to your leg and walk around, and it sends underground images to a tablet device. Given the other products, good luck with that.

IMG_0411.JPG

Steve,

Just one question.

Can I wear my steel toed boots?

Mitchel

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure I can match that performance with a glass eye in a duck's anus.  Just my opinion mind you, I wouldn't want to impugn the integrity of a fortune 500 company with a boatload of peer reviewed test results. 

Awhile back I was in a local prospecting shop and some "flatlander greenhorns" were discussing the various technologies available for gold prospecting.  One turned to me announced that the $39.00 divining  rods were the way to go, that the clerk of the store had found lots of gold with them.  I simply asked why she was working here if it were that simple.  All I heard were crickets, somewhere way out there in the distance. Might have been AZ mole crickets, ugly scoundrels they are, nevertheless with all the available information not only here, but the entire web, how does anyone not know this stuff.  No offense intended for all owners of "magnetic bracelets", "Long Range Locators" and "Skin so Soft" insect repellent.   No sh**t, that stuff works. 

• Like 5

Haha.... love it Condor!!

Harumph! Wonder if I can get my money back.

• Like 1

Just imagine for a moment if this actually worked as advertised. Condor hit the nail on the "common sense" head - would not the people selling them be using them to get filthy rich? If I invented one I would never need but the first one to fill vaults full of all the gold I would find. There are always excuses about how these people are getting rich but staying silent, but we all know just how much that does not fit with human nature. People would be backing up on Bill Gates lawn dumping a truck load of gold just to brag about how rich they were getting with their whiz bang treasure detectors.

The use of terminology is interesting. Ionizing radiation that can penetrate 115 feet of concrete is going to kill you fast. And magnetometers by definition can't do anything but measure magnetic fields and so only work with things that have magnetic properties or effects.

IMG_0412.JPG

TITAN GER 400 GOLD DETECTOR AND LOCATOR

DESCRIPTION: 

*RADAR LONG DISTANCE- can penetrate up to 2.5 kilometer even your inside the moving car or in helicopter.

*ION RADIATION SYSTEM- it can penetrate all type of soil even concrete up to 115 feet

*3D IMAGING VIA TABLET- this would allow you to see the treasure accurately in dept up to 115 feet the system will automatically calculate the exact dept of treasure

*MAGNETOMETER SYSTEM- it can determine what kind of precious metal down under whether it is gold,diamond any other precious metal or stone.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ridge Runner
      White's applied for a trademark called XVENTURE. I don't know just what it's all about. .MD-Hunter had it on their site. Talk was maybe something new in metal detectors from White's for 2016.
        The odd thing is when I went back to take another look it was gone.
      ????????
       Chuck
    • By tboykin
      Is it ok if I make a new thread about the White's DR-PRO? If not please delete. Figured people might want to discuss this new product from White's Electronics.
      Will be releasing the announce video at 1pm PST today (just got approval to do so). I'll post a link then for all to see.

• By Steve Herschbach
      I missed this video when it came out. It is well done however so I am posting it now - better late than never! Slick little detector for only $349.00.
      Fisher F44 Owner's Manual

• By Kenny
      Hi Steve, please I need your advise on the detetctor that I just ordered from China, Nugget 9.5inch, waterproof coil with 9.6khz. Its sold by Chinavasion. I actually ordered before getting to know about this site of yours and as someone with little or no knowledge about the detetctor, I go for something cheap and also with a reasonable depth. The depth of this machine is 3.5m. I am writing this because I could still cancel the order if I know it won't be functional. I also noticed yesterday that most of the detectors from US give 5yrs warranty while this one gave just 1yr warranty. Please kindly advise. Anybody else could give helpful hints. I will also like to know what the FREQUENCY rating means to a detetctor. Thanks
    • By Roughwater
      Just playing with the Detector today as I was curious as to how the 3 coils I have would do in the air.  The 3 coils I have are the 10X5 stock coil, the 8" round Minelab coil and the 15" Round Coiltek WOT coil.  All coils are DD.  There are no mono coils for the Eureka.  I used the same 3 targets for all 3 coils tested at all 3 Frequencies.   The Sensitivity set to max, Threshold 3/4, Disc in all metal, Signal set to Boost and Volume max.   I used 3 different coils and only 3 targets: a 36 gn. 22 cal bullet, a 115 gn 9mm bullet and a 1899 Indian head cent.
      Results are not exactly as I expected.  Used headphones for most of test but afraid phones may be interfering with WOT coil so took them off doing that test so with the low volume audio on that detector coupled with wind noise etc may have reduced slightly the depth of the Wot coil.  

10X5 stock coil               60 Khz                     20 Khz                           6.4 Khz   22 bullet:     7"           22 bullet:     9":              22 bullet     8" 9 Mil bullet:  8"           9 mm bullet 9"               9 m bullet   9" 1 cent:         9"           1 cent         11"             1 cent        11"   8" Round Coil (All coils are DD")   60Khz                       20 Khz                          6.4 Khz   22 bullet:    9"            22 bullet        10"            22 bullet     10" 9 mil bullet  9"            9 mm Bullet   10.5"        9mm bullet  10.5" 1 cent         10.5"       1 cent            10.5"        1 cent          13"   15" Round WOT coil   60 Khz                       20Khz                           6.4 Khz   22 bullet         9"         22 bullet        11"           22 bullet     11" 9 mm  Bullet   12"       9 MM bullet   12.5"        9 mm bullet 14"    1 cent             16"      1 cent           15"           1 cent         15.5"    

• By Ridge Runner
      On md-hunter its says that Garrett has added a ( i ) after each number. At first look without firing it up you can't see the difference. It's all in the new software in more ways than one  If you want to learn more I'll let you go look for yourself.
       The only dealings I've had with Garrett Ace was when I got the 200 for my Grandson. I was surprise to see what the Ace 200 had to offer for the money.
       More new for 2016.
       Chuck