Ger Easyway 3D Detector?

Needs more antennas.

SEO tactics 101: Post to a forum with high Google ranking in keywords relevant to your product. Make sure to mention an existing competitor product with high search frequency along with the search term you are aiming to corner, as in the first post coincidentally (the "Z" and "gold detectors"). Include a link with text related to the product, specifically, the exact product name. Then reply to your own post if no other replies so the Google index bot sees "interest" and increases relevancy.

Certainly coincidental anyways.

gxedk95.jpg

• Like 6

And to add one more to-do to Jason's post (inspired by that picture) -- hire Canadian TV personality Red Green as your spokesperson.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jasong said:

Include a link with text related to the product

In defense of the OP I added the product link to aid forum users in obtaining more information. Of course just the question drives traffic but let's assume it was an innocent question.

That is the most powerful mobile LRL I have ever seen!

I know, I know ... I'm SOOOOO excited.  Steve, this is an alchemy shortcut!  

Now you don't have to waste time with transformations ... you just find the real thing with ease.

alchemy - the medieval forerunner of chemistry, based on the supposed transformation of matter. It was concerned particularly with attempts to convert base metals into gold or to find a universal elixir.

But ... why would anyone make more than one?  Ok, ok ... I got it again now ... I'll just rent mine (free labor) for a percentage.

On May 17, 2017 at 10:23 AM, jasong said:

Needs more antennas.

SEO tactics 101: Post to a forum with high Google ranking in keywords relevant to your product. Make sure to mention an existing competitor product with high search frequency along with the search term you are aiming to corner, as in the first post coincidentally (the "Z" and "gold detectors"). Include a link with text related to the product, specifically, the exact product name. Then reply to your own post if no other replies so the Google index bot sees "interest" and increases relevancy.

Certainly coincidental anyways.

gxedk95.jpg

Breaker..... Breaker.... 1-9 this is the Mother Ship connection...do you read me? 

• Like 1

Quality video JW. 

Excellent representation of the quality machines GER manufacture. 

Mobile, adaptable and highly accurate devices. 

Wish I'd seen this before buying the Z...

Does anyone know if the company provide finance???  

I don't know..... The striped shirt and plaid shorts kinda ruin it for me......:biggrin:

• Like 1