Minelab Gold Monster 1000 In Mexico

Hey Strick

You said a guy from Mexico but could it be just a guy from a Spanish speaking country ? In Mexico you have two class of people and he don't look as he's on the lower end. Here in Texas we have two class of people too. One who has Oil Wells and like me that don't.

Chuck 

• Like 3

Hey, I recognize one thing in his picture that I've also found.  Maybe I'm not doing so badly after all.

Shame that I can't speak the language but showed many of the things that I wanted to see.   Thanks for putting it up Strick. 

12 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hey Strick

You said a guy from Mexico but could it be just a guy from a Spanish speaking country ? In Mexico you have two class of people and he don't look as he's on the lower end. Here in Texas we have two class of people too. One who has Oil Wells and like me that don't.

Chuck 

Pretty sure he is in Mexico...been following his youtube channel for a while now. He does speak english and makes trips north of the border frequently to hunt beaches with some gringo friends that also have youtube channels. I'm not very good with speaking Spanish..bout all I can say is open the gate and close the gate and don't feed the horse lol

strick 

• Like 2

Strick

I've been in Texas over 70 years and I can't speak it either. Now if it has to do with Mexican food I've got that down.

That old boy makes some good videos and lots of them.

Thanks for posting the video.

Chuck

• Like 1

He's South American (Mexican) - his Spanish is not European. He's funny. Just enthusiatic about his new "Monster", although he keeps calling it the "Master" (or maybe he's referring to himself), haha! Nice to see someone enjoying their new toy. I still have my SDC that sadly doesn't get much use (hours required to get to the gold patch, more than the ability of the detector), but the Monster looks a great detector for the price.

Most You tube vids have subtitles you can turn on. Some of the translations are a bit "creative" but you can probably get an idea of what he's on about!

Good luck out there, amigos!

• Like 3