Minelab Gold Monster 1000 In Mexico

Enjoyed the video, didn't understand a word of it. They sure were having a good time. 

If the Gold Monster has the same quality coil cover as the ZED coils, they probably need a new cover before the next session.

• Like 1

He looks like he would be a card to detect with but I have one question in this last video he turns on the GM 1000 lets it do the noise cancel and then once it is on he starts pumping the coil like he is ground balancing it no where in the instructions does it mention to do that or am I missing that piece of info some where in the vague instruction pamphlet 

4 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

You can just start swinging if you want or give it a pump or two. It honestly does not matter much since the GM1000 is always tracking. I just turn mine on and start swinging.

Thanks again Steve H again

That's what I have been doing also but I just wanted to make double sure I was not doing something wrong

On 5/21/2017 at 11:25 AM, strick said:

Ok here's a youtube link..looks like Mexico is gettin them before us lol

Here's the "about" translation of this video from an online translator.....

"Treasure Finder finds Golden Monster or the famous Minelab Gold Monster 1000, in this episode, Procali Adventures receives a great package, which contains a great detector. All thanks to our friends at Master detector. Aconpañenme in this Saturday adventure of creating this video, unboxing and first tests in my parquesito and the results surpassed my expectations.
Wow. And I hope you like it, give me a like and subscribe. Thank you all very much. I wish you good luck and happy adventures. CONTIMUAMOS!! Chau."

On 6/4/2017 at 0:39 PM, strick said:

In Action......

strick

Here's the "about" translation of this video from an online translator.....

"Treasure Finder finds gold with the Gold Monster 1000, in this episode we put this detector to the test in the golden pleasures of my friend Erick, that we receives with the open arms, share with all of you this beautiful historical place of Mexico that was the first capital of the Northern Territory today Baja California, accompanies Alex, Fidel, Erick and Armando , all Procaleros in this new adventure, where we test the Gold Monster 1000 Minelab. They will realize that the expectations of all present and I consider that it is a super valuable tool for the one that is dedicated to the extraction of gold with detector or the amateur and adventurer in look for a first detector to dabble and learn the art of modern electronic Gambusino and find its first spark, a little girl boom and hopefully a baby boom and because not the prestigious home run of the babes!

Thanks to master detector for having provided the Gold Monster 1000, if you want to buy one have them in stock and do not forget to use my promo code: Procaleros, to receive a 5% discount on your purchase."
  • Like 1