Garrett AT Max Videos By Hoover Boys

I envy the sites this crew are able to secure. All seem like pretty darn good hunters as well.  But I couldn't get any feel for the machine with so little live digs.   I like more machine and less coins on plugs. Probably just me?  Nice videos nonetheless. 

6 hours ago, khouse said:

I like more machine and less coins on plugs.  Probably just me?

No, not just you.  I watch to find out what settings are being used, what the VID looks like, what the target sounds like, how deep the target was, and at what angle it was oriented (if possible to determine).  After that, show me the loot.

I try and show all that in every video I make.  I'm not taking away from anyone making videos.  It takes a lot of time, money and effort.  Sometimes I come home with 8 hours of video and I then have to watch the whole thing to put the best clips into a 10 minute video. 

Not too many videos hold my interest. I liked the Deus V4 HF Coil video Gary did. I only want hard core detector info but that's just me. Others probably find that dry and boring and want to see finds. The videos White's made for a lot of their detectors like the MXT video are quite good - more like a video alternative to the Owners Manual that illustrates detector functions and settings. Great for people who never read manuals and good for people thinking of buying them.

• Like 1