Ok so I live in tuolumne ca and i got a proline 6" dredge on order and will be picking it up in a few weeks. And I can't decide where to go? Looking for guidance on good out of state spots. I used to kill it arround here begore it went illegal. Not to say i ever stoped but im sick of sneaking arround! I have unfinished holes that are right off the side of the road, good half ounce a day holes! That I had to walk away from after having law enforcement chase us out. Used to be my only income. Really screwed me!!!! Any way I could botch about it all day.lol. I have some hard to get spot arround here I might go for but would like to take some vacations to somewhere legal 

• Like 1

I  know nothing about dredging and have never tried it but like your attitude! Dredge away..

strick 

• 2 weeks later...

You may wish you had a 4 inch  so you can cut it down too a three. I was looking into running a dredge in Colorado but I don't think so now.

BLM wants the club to buy the bond and then the dredger gets the permit from the club to dredge. One club I belong too in Colorado will and does that. They charge 50 to dredge but will charge less of 25 if you take a class. The claims with GPAA BLM has said they haven't done that and I'm sure they not going too.

I ask if I can get a bond myself for GPAA claims and BLM said GPAA has too. GPAA has the claims but all you can do is look at them

If that wouldn't want your butt to dip sniff I don't know what would.

Maybe the best thing you can do is head out for Alaska.

Oh you can pan.

Chuck

I know Jen Bond has claims in BC and got a ad for a large pump. Just maybe you and her could go at it together. I don't know if the ad is on here but I'm sure it's on Rob's forum.

Best of luck.

Chuck

Hi thank u. I am already a amra member. Anyone who mines or enjoys going out into our blm or fs land should donate to them. They really are fighting for our rights. They have many out of state claims, just not sure where to go. I'm picking the dredge up this week. I don't have time to run it to busy laying concrete!

I use to run a 4" full time and I could never get enough material thru the box. A 6 can always be reduced for different state laws, unless it a hp then I'm screwed! Lol. Anything smaller is just to slow, when I use my 2" dredge/high banker I don't even bother with suction until the holes empty then I suck the cracks clean, I can shovel the gravel 3 times faster then sacking it up with that little noodle hose. I'm most likely going to run it close to home, until late construction slows down, then I'll take a vaca. I was thinking idaho nevada or arizona, my sister lives in Colorado and I would love to go there but it's just to far, same with alaska! I'm a smaL town guy don't leave home very often.lol. I also have a couple 4", so I could go to that if the laws are strick.