Minelab Gold Monster 1000 Begins Delivery

I hope them prices are in pesos and not US $ because if there in US $ I AM GOING TO ADVERTISE MY X TERRA 705 over there for half the price they are asking LOL

Thats in mexican pesos.  If you change it in currency its about 800 dollars . i have gotten a reply with one of the them and i was told they are willing to ship anywhere. .

Now i just hope they are in stock if soo ima go ahead and order mines. .

Hey Principedeleon,

I would hold off until early next week, most major Minelab dealers will have them in stock.  Just a FYI, that company is not allowed to ship into the US market, nor are we allowed to ship into the South American market.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Rob just posted at this here:

"Just a FYI, the Minelab Gold Monster 1000's have finally shipped.  They should arrive here at our location early to mid next week.  All orders paid in full will ship first, then all pre-orders.  There are rumors that dealers didn't get all the unit they ordered on this first go around. "

Tonight I got a call from Rob and he got the Monsters in and will be shipping them out. He said one has my name on it and should be going out in the morning.

Like I said on Rob's forum   Things Come to He who wait. The trouble now the wait for it to get to me.

Oh well.

Chuck 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Tonight I got a call from Rob and he got the Monsters in and will be shipping them out. He said one has my name on it and should be going out in the morning.

Like I said on Rob's forum   Things Come to He who wait. The trouble now the wait for it to get to me.

Oh well.

Chuck 

We anxiously look forward to your review.

Meanwhile ... I'm going fishing.

• 2 weeks later...

My Monster has arrived, Thanks Gerry.   More to come...............Idaho Al:rolleyes:

• Like 2