Monster Getting Banged By At Least One Aussie, Already

16 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

Wrote a reply and supplied a link to the blog I have up on Treasure Talk. Had two people out with the Monster yesterday for training, broke my record and pinged a piece of gold in 10 seconds. One buyer will be selling, he's just not a VLF fan and has no intention of trying to learn even though I told him all this prior to making the purchase (he came into the game on PI's, so has no real concept of hot rocks and ground noise. Hes not angry at me or bagging Minelab, he's just decided VLF'ing is NOT for him), the other guy is having a blast and enjoying his experience.

For people reading this thread who have never used a VLF before especially in Australia, they take effort and patience, that's the nature of VLF's even in quiet ground.......BUT they can be a lot of fun so long as your realistic. If your not prepared to put some effort in I suggest you opt for an SDC instead.

I would love it if Minelab made an SDC with MPF in a Monster housing!!! Imagine that? :cool:

JP

At the Australian Airshow this year Codan had a stand, the Managing Director of Minelab said they were looking into fitting the sdc guts into the Monster box. Doesn't mean it will happen though but it would be great if it did. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2017 at 6:45 AM, Jin said:

At the Australian Airshow this year Codan had a stand, the Managing Director of Minelab said they were looking into fitting the sdc guts into the Monster box. Doesn't mean it will happen though but it would be great if it did. 

I would rather have it in the Eureka Gold box for hip or chest mount.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...