Just now, bloodgold2 said:

Yeah bro, make the most of it,:smile: being one of the largest east coast seafood distributors in Queensland  i could make that Happen.

Norvic is taking me fishing down near Hinchenbrook island soon..

We have to get some gold first... to use for fishing weights.lolol

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

I have almost 3 months here...I am "supposed"to leave on Aug 31...

I like this place more and more...the more country and the more people I have been meeting..

You want total beauty....?

As Norvic says, "You're soaking in it."

Yep, for sure mate it is paradise this part of the country. We will catch up before then for sure.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

Norvic is taking me fishing down near Hinchenbrook island soon..

We have to get some gold first... to use for fishing weights.lolol

Great part of the North mate, should pick up a few muddies for sure and a Barra or 2 :smile:Just watch out for the salties, no doubt Norvic will be a great guide in the outback and along the coastline.:smile:

• Like 2

Every time I've gone down under I've asked "What do you think of Australia?" and every time the reply is, "Tis paradise Mate."  And I can believe it.  You can make some good cash in the parks while ya wait to get on the gold.  All those lost Abo's and Kanga's add up quick.  Best hunt I had, in Perth, netted 225 dollars in a day.  Wont say where but I was asked to leave ;)

• Like 4

Good to hear you are safe in Oz Paul. You are definately on the right side of the island.

Remember - there is nothing to see over here in WA ..... FNQ is the place every gold tourist should go to .... there is no gold left over here ...

Cheers

BB

• Like 3

Don`t listen to that BB, he just doesn`t want to share. NQ is only a teaser compared to what WA offers.

Dave after an hour with Tremaine, Pauls adrenalin glands gone hypo. He was showing a bit of concern  about going down the Hinchinbrook Hut, worried about the great whites, but I assured him the lizards have cleaned them out, please don`t clue him up on what these lizards are.

SS, Agent Paul is currently busy with his first crime report, I`m sure he`ll get it to you pronto, but please don`t believe it all as the lads feet haven`t hit the ground yet. After his time with Tremaine yesterday arvo, he had to wear his seat belt to stop floating out the Toyotas window.

• Like 5

When I started putting my detector together to get ready for the big mission tomorrow I came up missing part of my detector....the very important part!..

The struggle is real.... I don't know if I spaced it out packing..or if it was lost during customs.... Anyway...plan B or C.......

They call that missing piece, "The Brains"... So now I have two brains missing!!!!

I have calls out to JP to see if he may have some parts laying around...lol

This is the hardest start of any of my prospecting trips....

But I know it will all work out....

I am looking around very closely to see what God's reason is for me to slow down..

There is a reason I guaranteed it.

When I figure it out I will let you know!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bada Bing said:

Good to hear you are safe in Oz Paul. You are definately on the right side of the island.

Remember - there is nothing to see over here in WA ..... FNQ is the place every gold tourist should go to .... there is no gold left over here ...

Cheers

BB

I'll be over there before winter is over so get it while you can......lolol

• Like 2