No SS

1 He is out of phone range

2 Forgotten his old mates

3 Dodging paying up with chocolate

4 In love

5 Finding bucket loads

Tick whichever applies or add more, I`ve ticked all................

Don`t worry MN the NQ mafia  is on his trail he`ll pay up.............

• Haha 3

I suspect when he gets back over the pond you`ll find him a bigger pain, like sending kids to their grand parents they come back spoilt rotten. Now with the GHs edumacating him NQ style, we`ll maybe even be able to understand him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I've evaluated the situation.  We have seen nearly the last of Nurse Paul.  He won't be hunting much up this way any more.

It won't be worth his TIME or energy.  Nothing will provide him with the excitement.

He'll start saving for next year to go back to his nuggie busters.

Mitchel

3 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I've evaluated the situation.  We have seen nearly the last of Nurse Paul.  He won't be hunting much up this way any more.

It won't be worth his TIME or energy.  Nothing will provide him with the excitement.

He'll start saving for next year to go back to his nuggie busters.

Mitchel

Hi Mitchel, I carn't assume what Paul will or will not do, but what I can fathom from talk in the camp at night he is keen to apply what he as absorbed  with his short time with us back home. I wish him all the best in  implying some of that back in the USA..:smile: Cheers Dave.

• Like 4

I too suspect the reverse MN, with his time in NQ he is going to come home with full blown gold fever. He`s seen the videos now he has been GHed proper.

• Like 3