3 hours ago, kiwijw said:

So what was Norvic's & the Gold Hound's commission from all that gold? :biggrin: Yes indeed....Fantastic nugget collection for sure. Well done Paul. Just hanging out now for all your stories, videos, photos etc. I can see a full blown documentary coming out from you to rival The Aussie Gold Hunters series. :laugh: Oh the suspense.....

Good luck out there

JW :smile:   

No commission from me, the lad baulked when I suggested it................. no he got bugger all with me. Couldn`t put him onto it unfortunately but suspect he will now he`s been "Queenslandised". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good to hear you had a successful trip Paul, very surprised you lasted prospecting with the hounds, they must have took it easy on you !

Drop me a message if you need a Queenslander induction to WA when you come over next, I have enough ground to keep you entertained for a while ?

• Like 4

Thanks mate,

The Goldhounds had been telling me I need to come over there and get some WA gold..... And you are correct, they took it very easy with me. :laugh:

I would love to come over and meet you and have a go at it. Would like to see your dry blower set ups in action too.

How is February weather there?

I was just watching some YouTube videos of WA gold when your post came thru!!!!

Thanks for the generous offer Trent.

We will talk more as it goes....

Bloody Aussies.... I love 'em...

(By the way, You weren't planning on coordinating my trip days with BadaBings Queenslander culling day were you??? Lolol

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Trent King said:

Good to hear you had a successful trip Paul, very surprised you lasted prospecting with the hounds, they must have took it easy on you !

Drop me a message if you need a Queenslander induction to WA when you come over next, I have enough ground to keep you entertained for a while ?

Hi Trent, we accommodated Paul to the best of our abilities to have just a good time. To keep pace in what we normally do, no mate way off the mark.Saying that it would be a small percentage  in the prospecting community that could. He is a great bloke and and yeah Goldhounds have taken him under our wing in OZ along with Norvic, another successful prospector in the North.  Thats a generous offer mate from another true prospector in OZ.  Cheers bro. :smile: 

47 minutes ago, Trent King said:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

February is still pretty hot but the right end of summer.  There is basically no humidity though so I find it a lot more bearable then North Queensland.

Meekatharra Hilton is on offer for accomodation (old caravan at my camp next to town) , comes with all the usual Aussie critters so ya can't tell the boys you weren't spoilt ?

Will definatrley be avoiding Bada Bings cull on Qlders being an immigrant from their myself.  It's ok though he can't even find the good pub in town never mind find us ?✌️

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

As the saying goes "go west young man" , it applies even downunder, tis another big part of OZ to soak in. Just get rid of those QLD plates from the Subby, them WAers fear us QLDers big time, what with floggin all their gold and whatnots, leaving it laying around what do they expect..... :wink: 

• Haha 1

Norvic,

What an easy way to be rid of him, eh?  (I bet he doesn't think it was your idea all along!)

Mitchel