MN, not trying to get rid of the lad, well maybe just a little but don`t tell him, :wink:  (where`s my chocolate??????) but there is a lot of gold areas in OZ, lots of OZ to soak in.........Plus there is another barra with his name on it...............

• Like 1

19 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

Hilton sounds fine...I am staying in one now in Houston...:smile: lol

I will begin to focus on this now...

And the saga continues:laugh:

What do you think ....Dave and Vic..?

Sound like a good plan to me...

I may even take the Sooby out there....

With about 3 extra spare tires/wheels..

Hey mate sounds good, will give the sooby a good run from Cairns to Meekatharra. Have you had a chance to check out the logistics of the distance? Im a tad jealous Paul, never been to WA myself yet, and mate best you get that aircon button looked at.:smile: WA, home of the big gold in OZ.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bloodgold2 said:

Hey mate sounds good, will give the sooby a good run from Cairns to Meekatharra. Have you had a chance to check out the logistics of the distance? Im a tad jealous Paul, never been to WA myself yet, and mate best you get that aircon button looked at.:smile: WA, home of the big gold in OZ.  

I got a mate in Cairns who makes the trip quite often, will ask him which way he recommends.  Pretty sure he came across through Broken hill and across the nullabour last time, but the Great Central road past the big rock may be the most interesting for a tourist.

Dave is full of it too, everyone knows all the big gold is in north qld ?  That's why he's never been here, too much over there!

P.S Your always welcome as well Dave, double bed in the Meekatharra Hilton!  We can sit up at the boozer while Paul loads the dryblower ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trent King said:

I got a mate in Cairns who makes the trip quite often, will ask him which way he recommends.  Pretty sure he came across through Broken hill and across the nullabour last time, but the Great Central road past the big rock may be the most interesting for a tourist.

Dave is full of it too, everyone knows all the big gold is in north qld ?  That's why he's never been here, too much over there!

P.S Your always welcome as well Dave, double bed in the Meekatharra Hilton!  We can sit up at the boozer while Paul loads the dryblower ?

Thanks Trent, mate have had numerous offers over the years from various gold forum members to try my hand in WA . And I appreciate all that have offered  there Aussie generosity :smile: Having some problems dragging myself off task in the North though, but very interested in the dry blower concept. On some our tenements we have a heavy clay that goes to pug when it hits water in a gold dish, I am leaning towards treating dry as it is nugget ground and would need a serious trommel,/ washer plant to treat some of the ground.  Then running the extract fines through a nelson at a separate location as is also very rich in fines x mag 10 in the samples taken. Interested to hear your thoughts on recovery on mega fines recovery from the dry blower mate. Cheers Dave. PS, yeah mate the boozer concept also sounds appealing :laugh:

• Confused 1

OK enough of this nonsense .... I deal with delusional people all day so coming home to this is not on.

1. Paul stay in the US they need you there.

2. Dave stay in QLD where all the gold is.

3. Trent - mate you snuck in but I have my people in Meeka watching you ..... one false step... If I see a so much as a hint of XXXX you'll be gone (Steve is watching you and driving up to your dryblower... scared now?)

4. Norvic - I'll go easy on you because you are old but stop stirring the pot.

5. I went out last week and got nothing -  proof there is no gold in WA.

End rant

Cheers BB

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm a psych nurse so I hear it too:laugh:

The group psych sessions with the GHs revealed  lot of interesting insights...

Especially with Tremain....one could spend a career just psycho analyzing him, while Dale is just a cut and dried AxisII, sociopath......Dave is the glue that holds them all together....:biggrin:

Im not even going to go into Norvics issues due to the patient/clinician confidentiality privilege...lolol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Cluster B's everywhere we look hey Paul .... Makes it interesting and a bit dangerous ...

Yes Norvic seems like a research paper in his own right.

QLDers - have their own subsection in the DSM V ...

Keep your head down - stay safe Paul

Cheers

BB

• Haha 3

• 7 months later...
On 9/18/2017 at 2:03 AM, bloodgold2 said:

Thanks Trent, mate have had numerous offers over the years from various gold forum members to try my hand in WA . And I appreciate all that have offered  there Aussie generosity :smile: Having some problems dragging myself off task in the North though, but very interested in the dry blower concept. On some our tenements we have a heavy clay that goes to pug when it hits water in a gold dish, I am leaning towards treating dry as it is nugget ground and would need a serious trommel,/ washer plant to treat some of the ground.  Then running the extract fines through a nelson at a separate location as is also very rich in fines x mag 10 in the samples taken. Interested to hear your thoughts on recovery on mega fines recovery from the dry blower mate. Cheers Dave. PS, yeah mate the boozer concept also sounds appealing :laugh:

What's a boozer and why am I not there now????---- I understand what loading the drywasher means....so the boozer must be the pub,

• Confused 1