Wow, you're on now.  Keep going.................

• Like 1

That's some very nice looking silver, pretty gold...and the dog looks proud of himself too. Nice hunting Chuck and you will be back on the gold rings soon, just a matter of time as there's a big old diamond gold ring just sitting and waiting for ya on the next swing.

• Like 1

On ya Strick, a "Wacky" (Viking) and a mad dog. Same things as in downunder backyard...........

• Like 1

Strick

you know why the bottom of the bottle is round?

It had a cork in it that had to stay wet. If it didn't it would leak. Then you couldn't stand it up and that is the reason early bottles all were round on bottom.

Here is another 7 UP went it first came out it was in a long neck brown beer bottle but the bottom was short

Chuck

• Like 1

Did Buddy catch any critters at Rye Patch? Likely a couple chewed up prairie dogs under the recliner in your toy hauler.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies fellas....Interesting little read on bottles http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/44880-what-used-old-odd-bottle-round-bottom.html

I give them to my buddies wife who puts them in her collection. She has a nice glass case they go into. 

Merton- Buddy likes to play with the Lizards mostly. When I tell him to "drop it" he seems more than happy to! 

Deathray- I fixed the pick....like new now.... only a couple inches shorter. I have yet to find anything really good near that chimney site.... The first time I hunted there I turned on the Deus walked 2 steps and found a nice very old Wheat penny.  Thought to myself this is good ....I'm gonna kill it here. Only found one other coin a Chinese variety.....gave it to my bud who owns the place...and I been there about 4 times now lol. 

Clark I hope your right about the ring.. I've dug so much aluminum! :blink:

Buddy goes to work with me every day. He can dig with the best of them..but like some prospectors he does not cover his holes!  More photos for you dog loving Aussies! 

strick

20150209_164230.jpg

20170214_115948 (1).jpg

20150920_185440.jpg

• Like 3