A Video Introducing The Features Of The Gold Monster 1000

Chris

I already said over on Rob's forum how great the first video was and looking forward to the next one.

Chuck

Reno Chris - I believe there are a few detector companies interested in hiring you for their marketing departments.  You're doing a brilliant job of giving us a little teaser and then leaving us on the edge of our seat waiting for the next release date :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for the first vid - but really looking forward to seeing the next ones with the Monster in action :wink:

• Like 1

I'm 90% done with part 3, and about 50% done with part 2 (in the field) - but I still want to  do a bit more filming on Part 2. Part of the delay is that I have never done any of this stuff before - I have video editing software I bought a couple years ago, but I am figuring it all out as I go. Part one took 3 times longer than it should have only because I am learning as I go. So the teaser delay is accidental and in truth I am a marketing moron. Steve is the guy who knows marketing inside and out.
To film the portion of part 2 - the "in the field" - the segment which is already completed, I went to a place with real bad ground - really ground unsuitable for a VLF in my opinion, and banged out a 3/4 gram nugget with the GM1000. Not to say that the GM1000 is immune to bad ground as it suffers the same as other VLFs, but with the good disc and auto ground balance, I was able to make it work. I have fiddled with VLFs before a this spot, but have never been able to get any gold. Although I've gotten many ounces here with PI detectors and some with the GPZ, this was the first gold with a VLF at this spot.

I'll be releasing Part 2 and Part 3 at the same time.

• Like 5

Hehe, it's OK Chris - I'm just pulling your chain.

Take your time, be happy with your finished product and I'm sure we will be thankful for the effort you are putting in. 

Looking forward to seeing it :wink: