Hello...

Selling my gear....would consider selling GPZ separate from the GB Pro.

$6399 includes all.....I live in Tucson, AZ....willing to ship....NEGOTIABLE....MAKE ME AN OFFER THAT I CAN'T REFUSE....))

1.) GPZ 7000...No issues with detector. All in good working order.
2.) GB Pro. Hardly used....4 and 6 inch coils with a 6 inch skid plate.
3.) Koss and Jolly Roger headphones.
4.) Army  green GPZ 7000 coverings...(see picture).
5.) Large Minelab detector bag.
6.) Minelab pin-pointer.
7.) Extra battery, plus all original electronics.
8.) Swing Pro Arm and assembly.
9.) Original harness assembly.
10.)Green ML scoop.

gpz7000.JPG

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Buzzard
      Selling my Eureka Gold with stock coil and 11" goldseeker coil plus rechargeable battery and AA battery pack. has coil cover.
      Asking 500.00
      Gold Bug almost new with 5" stock coil ...not used much at all...has coil cover
      Asking 450.00
      Don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer on one or both.
    • By bado1
      Garrett AT-GOLD with stock 5"x8" coil. Great shape! Works perfect. $400.00. I will pay shipping.

Dean
    • By Brian Berkhahn
      All this week get 10% off any mining gear in stock
    • By Highlandhowler
      Im selling a brand new never used Goldbug 2.It comes with two coils with covers, both 6,5" and 10".The detector 
      doesnt have the original box/packaging ,as It is being stored in a carry case which unfortunately is not included in the sale.
      I will put pics up asap in the next day or so
      Im asking for $735  and shipping will be split down the middle 50/50
      Happy Detecting
    • By Highlandhowler
      Hi guys and girls, I need some info on where to detect in the Wickenburg area.I don t mind paying to use a claim ect.I met a few folk back in Rye patch at  the nugget shoot in 2016 and wrote a few places down, and I cant find my list.Any light shed would be great.Ive travelled all the way from Scotland so time well spent would be awesome.
    • By AuWanderer
      UPDATE :  Huge price drop and new pictures. 
      I've decided to sell this one, thought I'd keep it..but she must go. Found this sucker about 3 years ago, used an older 17" Elliptical coiltek ....dug down about 16" and this beauty of gold and quartz saw sunshine. I did a SG test on it and showed around 9.58 grams...she's nice as she is...and would be a nice specimen to add to someone's mineral collection.
      asking 550.00 for it....p/m/ if you have any questions. Includes shipping and signature verification.