Alexandre Tartar Joins First Texas

This guy spent 10 years or so studying and modifying PI detectors - mostly Eric Foster machines.  A couple of years ago I came across some posts on the Geotech forum about a new PI detector called the Manta, developed by this Alexandre - who is a physicist and electronics developer (with a good day job!).  I sort of filed the info away as the project seemed likely not to be developed into a marketable machine.

Fast forward to the end of last week.  I had called someone at First Texas to ask a few questions about the AmeriTek program. The conversation got around to when FT would deliver on their much rumored new technology. Of course, I got nothing concrete - I didn't expect that.

Imagine my surprise when - as he started talking about the strength of their engineering team - he mentioned that they had recently hired Alexandre Tartar!  Wow.

That tells me a lot.  We have all wondered when FT would bring out PI detectors, maybe that day just got closer?

Here's a link to his linkdin page - where it says "Physician" - I think he means "Physicist" - the French word is "Physicien".

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tartar-alexandre-b7131b99/

• Like 1

Bought a deepstar ,wasn't working went to his workshop while visiting my Grandma,he fixed it in 5 min i left the machine there to be retune/moded and boosted fitted with a better coil (for sale :0) ,he has retuned lots of machine and is very precise .I wish him all the success he deserve.

RR