Question On Bunk's Hermit Pick

9 hours ago, flakmagnet said:

I wish there was a way to get a Supersede pick head shipped here as well.

That is my second most-liked pick but I do not own one.

i think the place i got mine may have spare heads , ill check on monday for you...once this stock is gone though its gone ...almost impossible to find anymore

• Like 2

Spoke to Bunk on the phone this morning talked for a bit told him about this tread and the interest in his picks he said he is going to sign up on DP also ordered one of his Hermit picks last night so looking forward to getting it and using it the reason I called him was to confirm he received my order as I was not sure if my order had actually went through after completing it he confirmed he did receive my order and was on his way to ship it to me he seems like a really laid back person vary pleasant to talk to on the phone.

• Like 3

Bunk is a great guy and an equally good detectorist.  If you were ever to make it to the states and you needed a 'guide' for some Arizona locations then you should consider Bunk.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I received my hermit pick and i have to say it is a beast at digging holes, as big as it is you would think it would be really heavy but it is not,Bunk shipped it out on the 17th and it was sitting in my post office that Monday but I could not pick it up till the following Monday as I had to go to the valley of AZ for an emergency and was down there a week boy was it hot,the only thing I really do not care for on the hermit pick is the handle is pretty large diameter for my hands and I have large hands but that can be adjusted to the way I like it with a little red neck ingenuity over all though it seems to be a well built pick have already dug a couple of hole with it and it makes really quick work of the job.  

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 6/27/2017 at 12:29 PM, DSMITH said:

Well I received my hermit pick and i have to say it is a beast at digging holes, as big as it is you would think it would be really heavy but it is not,Bunk shipped it out on the 17th and it was sitting in my post office that Monday but I could not pick it up till the following Monday as I had to go to the valley of AZ for an emergency and was down there a week boy was it hot,the only thing I really do not care for on the hermit pick is the handle is pretty large diameter for my hands and I have large hands but that can be adjusted to the way I like it with a little red neck ingenuity over all though it seems to be a well built pick have already dug a couple of hole with it and it makes really quick work of the job.  

Just got mine today..... So I will give a full review when tested ......

MVIMG_20200131_123158-01.jpeg

• Like 1