First Day Out With A Gold Monster

Well done.  Nice nugget.

Do many detect there already?

• Like 1

Congratulations principedeleon on your great find 1gram + .

I run an SDC and have found over 200 nugglets all under 1 gram can't tick that 1gram box yet .

Going out Saturday with a friend and his Minelab Monster maybe there's a 1 grammar waiting for me .

Hope you enjoy detecting and find plenty of gold .

Cheers

goldrat

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for ya comments.  

And Mn90..im the only one on my sector nugget shooting that i know of.  People around have a muilti purpose vlf and use them for treasure hunt. But very little know how to operate these machine since they come in english. 

Kiwi- i start of on auto sen+ with discrimination and as it gets quite i meaning no ground noise or metal objects i try to back it down to deep all metal and sensitivity to 10 and it just might work well for a minute to i get very soon to a hotter piece of ground . So i just stay mostly in autosen+ and in discrimination mode . 

GoldRat- GoodLuck!! Hopefully you find a muilti Gram nugget =]

I love the discrimination on the machine i just couldnt figure how i would have ignore all these iron signals from blasting my earphones and digging it without it.

*something i notice is the sound coming off the speaker are kinda low at full volume . I dont think i could even hunt just using the internal speaker it makes me struggle with my hearing to pick up these signals .*

• Like 1