Minelab Military Discount

19 hours ago, MontAmmie said:

So the 800 will be about $764 with the military discount.

Looks like, while you're at it, you should replace your Garrett calculator with a Minelab.  :biggrin:

4 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Looks like, while you're at it, you should replace your Garrett calculator with a Minelab.  :biggrin:

??????

$899 x 85% = $764.15

• Like 3

Spit in one hand and wish in the other to see the one that's get full the fastest. I've said something about the same in the past and that one hand is running over with spit.

For what it's worth Chris Gholson on AZ Outback is now taking pre orders on Equinox and like all the others you will get the 15 % discount. That's if you got what's needed to get it.

Chuck

For a dealer to start to take pre-orders on the Equinox the posted price has got to be true. What we've seen on the first show and tell it's a great price in my book for all we going to get in the Equinox.

Oh don't get me wrong my MX Sport won't be forsale. It's my first love but if I do buy the Equinox I guess it could be my girl friend. I hope my wife don't find out I'm in love with two metal detectors. 

When I get my Gm 1000 back I don't know what I'll tell it. That's what happens when your gone too long from home.haha

Chuck

PS She'll say at your age so what.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, MontAmmie said:

??????

$899 x 85% = $764.15

:unsure:  Maybe I'm the one needing a new calculator....  How much do you want for that old, worn out Garrett?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/24/2017 at 8:11 AM, GB_Amateur said:

:unsure:  Maybe I'm the one needing a new calculator....  How much do you want for that old, worn out Garrett?

Well, since it found me a diamond ring a couple of days ago, I guess I'd better keep it a little longer.  :laugh:

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

FWIW, you can call a minelab dealer and they will most likely work out a bottom line price by phone, but then if you try and then include the military discount on top of the phone deal, they won't do it... that tells me the military discount is not a minelab incentive, but a minelab "approved" discount that dealers can provide without violating the minelab pricing agreement. A couple of phone calls and skipping the "free dealer add ons" will likely get you closer to 20%.

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 12:40 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Just a reminder. Minelab offers a 15% discount on any Minelab metal detector from the MAP (minimum advertised price) to U.S. active or honorably discharged members of the military. Proof of past or active service is required and must be verified by providing a copy of a DD 214 or Military ID to qualify. The discount applies only to a metal detector purchase - parts and accessories do not qualify.

With discount the $799 Gold Monster 1000 is only $679.15. The Minelab GPZ 7000, normally $7999, ends up being $6799.15, a savings of $1199.85

How long is the discount good for?