Hey Dave, you GHs will have to bulk buy a heap of cotton wool:wink:, touch wood (head) when I say that. The Monsters a bloody fun VLF, great for the late arvo when the right arms been Zd. or Xd.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, davsgold said:

G'day Dave

Mate I'm sorry to read about your accident and your in a bad way for a while, I sure hope you heal quick and can get back to everything you like doing.  Get well soon mate.

cheers dave

Thanks Dave,yep on the mend now.Even if I have to relegate myself to camp cook as gripping a set of motorbike handlebars would still be awkward increasing the probability of dropping the bike and putting my wrists back to the start. Just going to have to try and tone things down some till fully recovered,which is not the easiest thing to do with our crew :laugh: 

3 hours ago, Norvic said:

Hey Dave, you GHs will have to bulk buy a heap of cotton wool:wink:, touch wood (head) when I say that. The Monsters a bloody fun VLF, great for the late arvo when the right arms been Zd. or Xd.

Hey Norvic, yeah mate spose it might look that way :smile: both Tremain and Dales injuries occurred while in town.And me, well guess that's why they call me Dangerous sometimes. :smile: 

2 hours ago, Trent King said:

Gday Dave,  hope it all mends well for you so you can get back out with the boys.  Say gday to Dale for me.

Hi Trent, just to get out of town away from the phone is a bonus regardless of going hard with the lads :smile: will pass on to Dale mate:smile:Cheers Dave.

Off topic, met Paul the USA ambassador in the North for the first time today :smile: Great bloke I reckon, we have sorted a trip out with our Goldhounds crew, so hopefully he will have some nice show and tell and experiences to share before he heads home.:smile:

• Like 7

The lads all keyed up in anticipation, but will the GHs survive Cyclone Paul:wink:

• Like 5

Their videos will never be the same.

• Like 4