3 hours ago, Norvic said:

The lads all keyed up in anticipation, but will the GHs survive Cyclone Paul:wink:

:laugh: yeah mate, looking forward to it. Paul would have to be without a doubt the largest nurse I have ever met in person.:smile: I am sure he will have a ball and reckon he will certainly sleep well at night after climbing a few hills. Takes the sting out of most including the locals. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kiwijw said:

Will Paul survive the bloody gold hounds......????? Tread carefully Paul. :biggrin:

JW :smile:

:laugh: hey JW, yeah mate seriously he will be all sweet, we won't be going to hard, just showing our hospitality to a fellow prospector from the opposite side of the world that has been a big fan of our vids.I am sure he will enjoy the company and the gold.:smile:   

• Like 3

Chunky stuff!  Thanks for a look.

She should get a Find of The Month from Minelab!

Mitchel

• Like 4

On 7/1/2017 at 2:59 AM, mn90403 said:

Their videos will never be the same.

On 7/1/2017 at 3:35 AM, bloodgold2 said:

:laugh:

Seriously..

After having shot fantastic vid in some of the most remote, dangerous and beautiful spots left on this planet it isn't until after saying the vids will be curtailed due to the ongoing hassle of messing with the cams and amount of time it takes away from actual prospecting that y'all get hurt in the relative safety of civilization while wrangling crossword puzzles or playing no-contact nerf ball..

It seems sooo not right is all.. Maybe you're supposed to keep on shootin' vid out there..? I dunno.. Just sayin'..

Swamp

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Seriously..

After having shot fantastic vid in some of the most remote, dangerous and beautiful spots left on this planet it isn't until after saying the vids will be curtailed due to the ongoing hassle of messing with the cams and amount of time it takes away from actual prospecting that y'all get hurt in the relative safety of civilization while wrangling crossword puzzles or playing no-contact nerf ball..

It seems sooo not right is all.. Maybe you're supposed to keep on shootin' vid out there..? I dunno.. Just sayin'..

Swamp

Yeah mate, im hearing ya.:smile:

• Like 1

Though unrelated to the monster finds,but related to Dales week off with his new girl are his finds for 4 part days with his 7k. Hope you all enjoy. 

233grams after the lid was on tare.

IMG_0690 (002) palmer total.JPG

• Like 5