How can anyone enjoy THIS?  That is a LOVE sort of thing I would say.

My goodness ... I wish sometimes ...

• Like 1

mmm well i got 2gms for 2 part days up there....maybe i would have reached 233gms with two more!!! nice work guys. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

WOW :wub:...Awesome Dave. Congrats to Dale.  Was the 19" coil involved in any of the finds? Thanks for sharing.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

Hi JW, both 80 plus grammers were found in the same day at a reasonable depth of about 2 feet or more . Nurse Paul missed the trip by a missed call from Dale while fishing for our elusive Barramundi. Anyway he will catch up with all us guys out bush shortly, yep it's deep ground he is working  so now the 19 will come into play.:smile:The question I ask is will Paul ever get back home :laugh:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Giddiup said:

mmm well i got 2gms for 2 part days up there....maybe i would have reached 233gms with two more!!! nice work guys. 

Yeah mate some times ya just don't know when it is going to raise it's ugly head :smile: over that hill or the next, got to keep looking looking hey, that's prospecting:smile: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bloodgold2 said:

Hi JW, both 80 plus grammers were found in the same day at a reasonable depth of about 2 feet or more . Nurse Paul missed the trip by a missed call from Dale while fishing for our elusive Barramundi. Anyway he will catch up with all us guys out bush shortly, yep it's deep ground he is working  so now the 19 will come into play.:smile:The question I ask is will Paul ever get back home :laugh:

Welll, all his stuff is already in storage stateside.. And if he proves adept at pulling 'em like that at depth I suppose y'all could "hire" him so he can prove employment, although with his skill set he could probably walk in anywhere and get hired on the spot..

Wait a minute -- are y'all sure ya want to do this..? Croc Paul..?? :laugh:

Swamp

• Like 1

One more good reason to answer the phone  every time it rings.....Make sure you have a defibrillator on hand for Nurse Paul because I know I sure would need one if I found a nugget that big!

strick

• Like 1