FootPrints Digital Mapping Software

Hi Clay,

I was getting ready to order my new editions when I saw you had signed up on the forum so it was all serendipity at work. I am registered - do I need to register each edition? Also, will adjacent Bradshaw editions also "snap" together?

Really great product. The real secret to success is putting yourself in good locations and research tools like FootPrints make that happen. Thanks to you and Ruby for your efforts.

Hi Steve,

A very generous sense of serendipity you've got! Thanks again. :)

You will need to register each FootPrint to get the claims updates. Software updates, like mapping improvements and tools are available to all FootPrints users without registration but the claims updates are reserved for registered users.

Unlike other software we don't know who you are or which FootPrint you have installed. Our software doesn't "phone home" and we have no way of knowing which maps you are using or when you are using them. We don't like snoops and in our business privacy is essential. Each FootPrint user is entirely in control of what is installed on their computer for FootPrints. The registration information is only used to contact you about updates. Your information is never shared.

I do have a working "snap" tool for the Bradshaws FootPrints but it needs more testing before it's ready for download. We are concentrating on claims updates right now along with some useful program upgrades. The Bradshaws "snap" is nearer to the end of that schedule than the beginning. I'm hoping we can get that tool along with all the updates and upgrades ready for users before the end of the year. We should begin rolling out those updates next week. :D

Barry

Clay, Do you have any idea when the S. Fork of the American will be available?

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the input. The South Fork isn't much requested yet so it's probably more than a year away. I heard there's no gold there?  :ph34r:

Right now the North Fork of the Yuba and Rye Patch are the top contenders. Enough people calling for the South Fork before January could change all that though.  B)

I sure would like to see the entire American basin "snapped" together.  Hmmm 

Barry

How about the Mokolumne dranaige or s. fork Stanislaus then.

Now you're talking my language Ray! Thanks for the input. Those two along with the Merced are my old stomping grounds so I'm looking forward to seeing those myself. Lot of stuff has changed there since the '70s!

Barry