No Skunky Monkey At Rye Patch

Guest Jennifer

Guest Jennifer

They're not large (1.5 grams total), but they were both within 5' of each other and smack dab in the middle of Rye Patch, an area heavily detected. It was my first day so I reckon it shows the GPX-5000 can still find it out here, even with a loose nut like me behind the wheel. The one piece is paper thin (gold leaf thin) and screamed like surface trash, both pieces were tucked under scrub (less than 6" deep) but couldn't hide from the prying eyes of the 17" elliptical Evo.

:biggrin:

Jen

IMG_2333.JPG

Hey, you got me beat this trip. I just got back from several days in northern Nv today...hunted Rye Patch for 2 1/2 days and got 3 little nuggets which only totaled 1.36grams....better than a skunk though! Would've liked to have run into you....good luck on the rest of your hunt!

• Like 1

Tough hunting up there. Low and REAL slow for sure. It's always a successfull trip if you find GOLD!  The desert is beautiful.

strick

And still no ZED?  I read of the issues you were having, elsewhere.  If you were closer to Phoenix, I'd meet so you could test your ZED with mine or just let you borrow mine.  In all seriousness, Jen.  I wouldn't give up on it.  You're someone who I know will really appreciate it when you get an actual working unit.   

Guest Jennifer
1 hour ago, Andyy said:

And still no ZED?  I read of the issues you were having, elsewhere.  If you were closer to Phoenix, I'd meet so you could test your ZED with mine or just let you borrow mine.  In all seriousness, Jen.  I wouldn't give up on it.  You're someone who I know will really appreciate it when you get an actual working unit.   

Thanks Andy :-)