Thanks folks! will get some more pics soon, so far 103grs of pickers from about a kg of rock. There's an oz or more of fines as well.

Yep Miss Jen, way bigger than the piddle patch, maybe call it the sh#t patch as I near crapped my self when I swung over it!

• Like 8

Are you going to save it all up for one big picture?

3 hours ago, madtuna said:

I posted something similar on another forum I am a member of and soon enough vipers started to appear and the thread was locked.

Many comments were just good people concerned for which I am grateful. One fellow sent me a message saying to wait a few days and just say I was mistaken and dug up bullets. 

I wont do that. Forums are about sharing, encouraging and showing that it can happen. Plus I wanted share my excitement.

I and others thank you very much for that. Why do the trolls (vipers) have to ruin it for everyone else? I absolutely agree about how sharing and encouraging each other is one of the best things about any online community. When my luck is down or I am just too busy it is good to know others are making great finds - and who does not like pictures of gold?

Great find - again, congratulations!

• Like 8

What a great find... All the best and a huge congrats on your fantastic good fortune.

This is me seeing that gold............

Photo on 7-4-17 at 9.28 AM.jpg

• Like 3

Don't post any pictures taken on location with any device that has GPS if you want to keep that spot to yourself.

Too bad about the idiots raining on your parade. Par for the internet I suppose.

Keep on stacking those nuggets!

Anyway, thanks again and here's a couple of more pics. So far I've crushed about 1 1/2 kg of rock for about 4oz

Again congrats Steve, Some serious weight there, Enjoy the experience, You are living the dream !

Out of interest : Did you end up with one of them small crushers for just this sort of occasion, If so How is it handling it ?

Cheers

Ashley

Like the others Thanks for posting it. We are all very excited for you! Now get to work!

strick

G'day Steve,

big congrats on your great find and hopefully there's many KGS waiting for you to dig out.    :biggrin:     Keep up the great work.  

Cheers.  

Mike.