2 hours ago, Rick Watkins said:

What a great find ,hope your batteries and back hold up till the snow flies.

Hehehe, "snow flies".  There will be no snow in MT's neck of the woods...ever. 

But the flies are sometimes like a blizzard  :ohmy::ohmy:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Still going and will for a while yet me thinks.:smile:

I haven't posted much because of some of the ridiculous comments on another forum. Seems people want you to do a write up and show some finds, yet when you do they tell you not to?

Even some sound and sensible advice like I should sell some to fly some guy I've never met over to help me dig it out and process it cause he's a good guy and good with a pan? Yep like that will happen.

Anyway, still picking up what has shed and will be for a while yet, that's not including the hole which I've hardly touched. That I've just dug out all signals to down passed detector depth and filled back in and made it look like natural ground which was a job and a half on its own.

21grs from 4 hours work yesterday

1tQQ6T3.jpg

• Like 8

mmm    hearin ya steve , left that forum for a similar reason , but ocassionally checked in , checked in to see if you had posted because you had not updated your magic haul  here couldn,t  believe the shite  an then deleted the other forum from favourites ,

I don,t  quite understand  the modern world today , or maybe  forum mentality , anyway   carry on Mad Fish ,  I,ll nominate ya for THE MOBIL GOOD MOVE AWARD :biggrin:

Congratulations.  Be careful, the fever causes man to do strange things.

Awesome.

Good looking hand full Steve ,you are wise to not pay any heed to outside opinions just follow your own rules and you will do just fine .

On 7/28/2017 at 3:49 AM, madtuna said:

...dug out all signals to down passed detector depth and filled back in and made it look like natural ground...

Smartest. Move. Ever!

I know you say you're far off any sort of beaten path and away from prying eyes, but doing backfill-and-grooming as you go along given total area, amount present and timetable for removal just makes good solid sense to me..
Anyone else picking up a Lost Dutchman's Mine kinda vibe from this..?

Swamp

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing more of your treasures from that location. Looks like there are plenty more to come!