Don't You Love The Ad Video For Detectors

I was watching a video on the Scuba Tector on how it wouldn't detect gold chains but looking at another it showed detecting coins great.

I click on another brand and this guy was swinging it around like he was trying to kill a fly under water. I've seen this so many times with this guy giving a demonstration on a detector and you can tell he don't know what end is up when it comes to a detector. Every time he'd make a swing with it the back swing was 20 degrees off from the other. It looked as if they told him we have a coin here and a ring over there. The only trouble they didn't tell him how many targets he past up.

My best advise I can give to a detector company on their next video ad is just get someone that's had one in their hands more than the day of the shoot

Chuck.

The vast majority of videos in my opinion are just garbage. As a person who knows how detectors perform and how results can be manipulated I see stuff in videos constantly that makes me cringe. For those of you who go to the effort to make the good ones all I can also say is it is actually quite a bit of work, so thank you for the effort.

• Like 3

The trouble with all the bad videos is the same is past on to their customers.

In another town I was driving by a school that I had hunted lots with good luck on finding some old coins, Here was this lady swinging a detector as fast as she could go but had the coil is about 45 degree to the ground. 

I'm sure she went home happy.

Chuck