No More Tag-along Tours From...

Gold Prospecting Australia

Mark Hyde is a very good guide...too bad he is ending these tours.  I wish him and his wife all the best.

The good news is that their Victoria sessions are still available...

Mitchel, you better get signed up!

fred

He sells out very early and ... it is too late for this year and next ... maybe the following year?

A shame. He has a very good reputation.

Unfortunately, there is a rogue tour operator over here making it harder for everyone and bringing the tour industry into disrepute.

Not implying that this is the reason he is ending his tag alongs.

• Like 1

N A S T Y ...    maybe you should name and shame  ,   I was going to head over with one bloke and his missus , but wasn,t allowed to bring the hounds ,then decided on the gold gypsies ,,   then ended up getting a new hip welded in , week 4 now , so its next year ,

• The title was changed to No More Tag-along Tours From...
3 hours ago, mungass said:

N A S T Y ...    maybe you should name and shame  ,   I was going to head over with one bloke and his missus , but wasn,t allowed to bring the hounds ,then decided on the gold gypsies ,,   then ended up getting a new hip welded in , week 4 now , so its next year ,

The person wanting to name and shame needs to publicly provide their real name and address also so they can deal with the legal issues involved in making public accusations. People have a right to know their accusers. Anonymous accusations with legal implications (i.e. lost business or revenue) will be deleted because otherwise you are laying the liability on me for something I have no knowledge of. No thanks.

What you all want to discuss privately is none of my business.

• Like 4

Yeah ,fair enough Steve , didn,t realise it got that technical , or trouble some for you , we,ll let that one go thru to the keeper ,,, jed 

21 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The person wanting to name and shame needs to publicly provide their real name and address also so they can deal with the legal issues involved in making public accusations. People have a right to know their accusers. Anonymous accusations with legal implications (i.e. lost business or revenue) will be deleted because otherwise you are laying the liability on me for something I have no knowledge of. No thanks.

What you all want to discuss privately is none of my business.

Spot on!

Even though I have photographic evidence and all the proof in the world, I could still be dragged through a civil court costing me a small fortune.