A Shoutout To Whites

Nice score for you & big up's @ Whites too..!

Couple more years n you'll be able to put Antique plates on the GM2 if you want,
but then you'll only be allowed to detect like 5K miles a year with it or somethin'..? :blink:

Swamp

• Like 1

Yup, swamp, old like me...LOL. We should make a good pair. With the little 5.3 concentric I bought this spring, this GM 2 beats the GMT with the same coil by about 30% on my 1 grain bar. Of course, have to manually balance, but I don't mind that.

Jim

• Like 3

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, Jim in Idaho said:

Yup, swamp, old like me...LOL. We should make a good pair. With the little 5.3 concentric I bought this spring, this GM 2 beats the GMT with the same coil by about 30% on my 1 grain bar. Of course, have to manually balance, but I don't mind that.

Jim

I not going to mention anything to do with age or that you were the shipwright when Noah set Sail.

There is a lot to be said for the GM series and them longscan coils, Always first class service from Whites, I wish I lived closer to them, I would like to go there one day.

John 

1 minute ago, auminesweeper said:

I not going to mention anything to do with age or that you were the shipwright when Noah set Sail.

There is a lot to be said for the GM series and them longscan coils, Always first class service from Whites, I wish I lived closer to them, I would like to go there one day.

John 

LOL.. I'm afraid Noah would have canned my old backside, John. My new to me GM 3 is supposed to be here today. Really looking forward to that!

Jim

• Like 1

Sounds good Jim, I do like the older whites machines, they seem to really do well and the depth is not to shabby either, My old 5900 Di Pro is Brutal when it comes to depth, what a PI does with a 12" coil the 5900 will do with a 9.5 Coil with room to spare and as heavy as it is It is very well balanced,

If you ever get time when you get them cleaned up what ever, Could you post some pictures of them,?

thanks mate.

John.

Well do, John, assuming I can figure out how to do it. Maybe I'll just email you a couple.

Jim

• Like 1