Steve Herschbach

My GM1000 Methodology - Manual Versus Auto Sensitivity

Very interesting and informative write-up Steve. My GM1000 use falls into your "20x20" clean up category....small coil, manual 10 most of the time, deep all metal. You gave me some good pointers for when I use the larger coil! :-)

• Like 1

Fantastic Post Steve,

Great to see some good informative information on the GM1000 It really helps to fully understand the machine.

Thanks Steve

• Like 1

WOW Steve. That must have taken a bit of time to tap out. Thanks for the effort & some damn fine info there. You pretty much covered it all on the Monster for any body who wants to know how to get the best out of it. Top post. Some nice gold finds too. Cheers.

Good luck out there .

JW :smile:

• Like 1

Thanks for the information . it's good to get alternate views on how to run this machine rather than get stuck in a rut and forget to experiment with new ideas . 

Cheers PM🇦🇺

• Like 1

Very good info Steve. You should go to work for Minelab and write instruction books for them. The GM 1000 book is short on good instructions..

• Like 4

Hi Steve

Great write up; a lot of great information.

Thank you,

Chet

• Like 1

I'd have more to say if I had one but I can tell it is a good GET TO KNOW what you are doing instruction that helps all of us with more than just the GM 1000.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Picked up by Minelab (with permission) and republished as a Treasure Talk entry.

0.7 gram nugget found with Gold Monster 1000

steve-herschbach-gold-nugget-found-with-minelab-gold-monster-1000.jpg

• Like 4