Famous Gold Nuggets Of The World - Book By Thomas Jefferson Hurley

I was going through a couple of folders on my computer to see what was in them and came across this 72 page PDF. Apparently Thomas Jefferson Hurley in 1900 was a member of American Institute of Mining Engineers  and  American Geographical Society.
The quick look I had at it, it looks like it mainly deals with gold found in the USA, so it may be of some interest to people in the States.  I did a very quick google search to see if I could spot this PDF and didn`t find it, so I have uploaded it into the cloud and if you want a copy, be my guest. You can either look at it online or download it.  It`s a 7.18mb download.   I have no memory what so ever of how I came to have this PDF. Dave
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2EVZvrVlXTnX3E0bHpQT2Z1d00

• Like 7

• The title was changed to Famous Gold Nuggets Of The World - Book By Thomas Jefferson Hurley

Thank you very much for the share.  Great bit of info from a time that could not imagine a metal detector.

History like this needs to be read to understand what we are missing today.  The clues are gone in many areas.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Little tid bits here and there can be clues to our next gold nugget. The Nelson creek blurb intrigues me...there was a land slide near there that I was interested in checking out a couple years ago...thanks for posting...so many areas and so little time

strick

• Like 4