Jennifer

Aussie Gold Hunters, Season 2

Jennifer    524

While season 1 is on Netflix here in America, they've yet to upload season 2..... much more enjoyable show (much more detector work) than the drama they show on our American versions.

The first episode of season 2 can be found here:

• Like 3

kiwijw    1,337

Thanks for those links Jen. :biggrin:

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

Jennifer    524
16 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

Thanks for those links Jen. :biggrin:

Good luck out there

You're very welcome fine sir.

Jen

beatup    252

thanks for sharing Jen

Northeast    196

Thanks for sharing Jen - will have a look tonight. 

Unfortunately the first series isn't even on Australian Netflix.  I suppose they won't release it to Netflix to try and make us get FOXTEL/pay tv?   

Rege-PA    101

Watched both episodes, brings back alot of memories, now i want to go again.

Thanks Jen for posting and please post future episodes if possible.

mungass    14

Foxtel is not badly priced 55 bucks get ya the sports and entertainment pack for a month ,  all the gold shows come with it and afl with no adds and you can record it all :nugget:    :wink:

Jen58    224

Thanks for the links

bugger.. it wont work for me!!!!

kiwijw    1,337

Hi Jen 58. What a bugger hey.....looks like the 2nd one has been taken down. Lucky I watched them both yesterday. Looks to be a HUGE gamble when you start  getting machinery involved if you ask me. Looks like the "Gypsies"  are in the crap. I want to see more now......

mungass    14

Doon,t want to lay bait !   BUT         GO  GYPSIES   :biggrin::rolleyes: