• Announcements

• Steve Herschbach

Archives Closed - New Forums   10/16/2017

The old archive system has been closed and the threads moved to new forums. See the full forum listing here. Detailed explanation here.
Jennifer

Aussie Gold Hunters, Season 2

3 hours ago, mungass said:

Doon,t want to lay bait !   BUT         GO  GYPSIES   :biggrin::rolleyes:  

Personally I'm rooting (ok aussies, out of the gutter, that's not what I meant) for Kellie and her detecting partner. Kellie's adorable and cute (usually) with sadly a bit too much bi-polar/psycho at the blink of an eye.... she's funny but at times, in a dead bunny scary sort of way..hahaha....

She's a crack up when she finds a nice nugget and screams.... HEEEEEEEEEENREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jen

HA HA   in the gutter outa the gutter  ha ha  ,  yeah she was a bit scary at the gold melting with that hair do .....:unsure:

and she sure looked pretty luvy duvy with ol Henry,  bi polar   you bet :ph34r:

shit ........"" SCARY DEAD BUNNY "     , laugh       , nearly fell of me chair ,      bet Henry is on a 457 visa and using Bi Polar bunny for leverage :cool:

15 minutes ago, mungass said:

"" SCARY DEAD BUNNY "     , laugh       , nearly fell of me chair ,      bet Henry is on a 457 visa and using Bi Polar bunny for leverage :cool:

The Aus govt recently canceled 457's, too much abuse by "heads on a stick" recruiting slave labor shops so when his expires's he'll have to throw a ring on her finger (and I can say that cus that's how I became an American). :smile:

• Like 1

*throw a ring on her finger *   Just read that back to front and was gunna say he is ,,,,,  woops back under the house :blush:

you may have just thrown some new romance into the series Jen ,  wonder if the lovable Lindsay returns .

1 hour ago, mungass said:

you may have just thrown some new romance into the series Jen ,  wonder if the lovable Lindsay returns .

NO!!!! As a fellow Canadian I forbid her return, the little t*rt..... she gives us Canadian's a bad name the way she flirts with the foreman..... no no no..... (unless she puts some clothes on at least)....egads she was shocking!!!!!

7 hours ago, Jennifer said:

NO!!!! As a fellow Canadian I forbid her return, the little t*rt..... she gives us Canadian's a bad name the way she flirts with the foreman..... no no no..... (unless she puts some clothes on at least)....egads she was shocking!!!!!

CRIVENS    :blink:      I hear the Aussies now    LINDSAY LINDSAY  OUI OUI OUI  :wub:

just because she never broke a nail ,     she sure new how to handle a pick :rolleyes:

even put your mob on the map !!!

Jen Jen Jen      rethink your horid rant    I think I need a beer and a lie down ,,,,,   bring back miss ironbutt     whoops   ironside   oui oui oui :tongue:

• Like 1

"she's funny but at times, in a dead bunny scary sort of way..hahaha...."

A bunny boiler.  They the scary ones, hey Jen?  

And what happened to your avatar??  Who's this bloke?  Bucky Bill?  Ginger Gerry? 

• Like 1

bugga! only have povo tv here and can't get yootoobs.

Ted and Lecky Mahoney should be good for the show..nice people and Lecky is a sweety.

On 8/6/2017 at 10:45 AM, Jennifer said:

.... much more enjoyable show (much more detector work) than the drama they show on our American versions.

There is just as much drama as the "American Versions".....  if not more :rolleyes: