• Announcements

• Steve Herschbach

Archives Closed - New Forums   10/16/2017

The old archive system has been closed and the threads moved to new forums. See the full forum listing here. Detailed explanation here.
Jennifer

Aussie Gold Hunters, Season 2

Episode 2: (which was previously posted but removed)

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

• Thanks 1

Legend Miss Jen. :wub: Thank you. I shall watch straight away before they get taken down. 

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

• Like 1

They don't stay up very long do they. Glad I watched those before they were gone. I went to show Mrs JW on our smart tv & they were gone. I like the show. It has a mix of everything. From emotion both sad & happy through to danger & excitement, humor & frustration etc etc. Nice to have the ladies involved too with there partners & not just a male dominated show. A good watch. Cheers.

Best of luck out there

JW :smile:

7 hours ago, Ringmoney said:

Thanks for these links...

Just an FYI guys n gals, if it does not seem to load for you (the page loads but the video does not) it's because you're not in the UK and the site is geo restricted to the UK (and maybe Aus, not sure). I've been using the Hide My Ass VPN proxy for years to watch Aussie TV as well as Canadian and UK and it in fact had to be loaded prior to the page loading for this to work.

Note, if you load the page and it fails to load and you then go install HMA VPN to be able to watch it, you'll have to restart your browser and search in your cookies for ones from Quest as shown below and delete them ALL close your browser, re open it ONLY after having already launched the VPN client and already made a connection to a UK proxy.

If the cookie get stored that you're not in the UK, it will not load the page even if you have the VPN running....

1: Open your web browser and a US page, like this one

2: Search for the cookie and delete it

3: Close your browser.

4: Start VPN, connect to UK proxy site

5: Go to page link above to watch videos.

Jen

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 9.22.46 AM.jpg

hey Jen are you saying you need firefox as a browser too ? windows 10 and internet explorer sucks in my opinion anyway ,  I watched the first episode of Devils canyon then could watch no more even trying UK links and different pirate sites that ended up just wanting a credit card , ended up giving up ,   thanks for that :wink:

Bummer...didn't work for me here in New Zealand. :sad:

JW :smile:

3 hours ago, mungass said:

hey Jen are you saying you need firefox as a browser too ? windows 10 and internet explorer sucks in my opinion anyway ,  I watched the first episode of Devils canyon then could watch no more even trying UK links and different pirate sites that ended up just wanting a credit card , ended up giving up ,   thanks for that :wink:

Hi Mun, no just the VPN (or any VPN proxy that lets you choose a country to get the IP address from).

I've updated my instructions above to be  non browser centric, thanks for the heads up.

Hide my ass VPN also has an iOS version, I use it to watch my Coronation Street (a U.K. Show) via a Canadian site. 

Jen

• Thanks 1

Here is a vpn thats free and will give you 10 gig  . Windscribe ....     beers an cheers :biggrin:

HENREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Season 2 epi 8, don't delay boys n goyles (no proxy needed).

• Like 1