The Gm-1000 Explained

On 8/24/2017 at 7:08 PM, Ridge Runner said:

i'd park myself on the east side of the Arkansas River above  Buena Vista to start my first hunt.

RR, is this the GPAA claim just off US-24 between Buena Vista and Leadville?

GB

Yes it's the claims of GPAA like you said. This year I wanted to dredge there but BLM said the club has to get a bond and then you get the permit to dredge from the club. Well GPAA is not going to do that. I ask BLM if I could get the bond to dredge and they said a big no. i belong to another club in Colorado but and they do have the bond needed. I just wanted more than one place to dredge. I'd plan to test a dredge that i'd made to catch fine gold on up. I know it works because I've tested lots on cons I got from a friend.

On the GM 1000 after this hurricane pass here in Texas i'll hit the coast. That's as near as I can get to ground like in gold country.

Steve may take half of this post and put it over in dredging.haha

1 minute ago, Ridge Runner said:

On the GM 1000 after this hurricane pass here in Texas i'll hit the coast. That's as near as I can get to ground like in gold country.

Steve may take half of this post and put it over in dredging.haha

Chuck, you might find that the GM is too hot for the beach and if it does not have a salt mode then it won't work very well in the wet sand, Not having run one of them I am just guessing here, Ok.

Stay safe Chuck, I am watching the news about your storm,

John.

John

I may find that what you said may be true but I won't know until I try. Here in San Antonio it looks as if we may just get a lot of rain but hope not so much wind. Some of the coast towns are getting hit hard. Years back I lived on that coast but thankful I don't anymore.

Take care John

Chuck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridge Runner said:

John

I may find that what you said may be true but I won't know until I try. Here in San Antonio it looks as if we may just get a lot of rain but hope not so much wind. Some of the coast towns are getting hit hard. Years back I lived on that coast but thankful I don't anymore.

Take care John

Chuck

I like detecting a day after a thunder storm or a couple of days after a good rain, it seems to help a VLF, but PI's don't like wet ground so much.

stay safe.

John.

Thanks Steve for the quick reply on the best settings on the beach. I'll get back on how it went when it's clear to make the trip there.

Chuck