Concentric Versus DD Coils On White's MXT

http://rnb-innovations.com/

Substantially Boost Battery Power In These Great Machines!
ALL SPECTRA SERIES, MXT, MXT PRO, M6, DFX, DFX-E Series
GMT, GMZ, TDI SL,
ULA/SIERRA MADRE, CLASSIC 4, CLASSIC 5ID.

This is what their website says for the HP3100mah model.  At $150, though, I'd have to think about it a little longer...

Regarding the Energizer lithium non-rechargeables, here is a decay (discharge) curve.  You can see that if you are concerned about over-voltage with these you can just 'burn' off the early part, quickly, and then you're in the safe zone.  And they are substantially lighter: 15g each compared to 23-25g for typical alkaline non-rechargeables.  Still, they are also very expensive compared to alkalines.  In the long run I'd guess the lithium rechargeables would be a more cost-effective choice for those wanting to go as light as possible.  (Note:  I just measured the voltage on a barely used Energizer Ultimate Lithium at 1.78V, so the graph is a bit misleading, with a high end of 1.6 V.)

Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA-CapacityTimeHours.png

• Like 1

Thanks GB,

Yep those Energizer Ultra Lithium batteries are very powerful and 8 of them will run the TDI SL for well over12 to 14 hours but they are not cheap. They are the only battery that will not leak, and they are the only battery that are supplied/Guaranteed with some of my high tech gear, and they have a 10 year shelf life, with those fitted in the MXT you should get about 80 to 120+ Hours out of a set of them, with the TDI SL they will triple the run time of the factory 2200 mah battery pack,

thanks for posting it.

John.